test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Roster Screen Needs To Show Sorting By @Handle

treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
On the current Fleet Roster screen, you can currently show contributions by each character in the fleet.
Unfortunately, there is currently no easy way to aggregate all the characters (alts) that a player has in
a fleet to show how much in total that PLAYER has contributed to the fleet (@handle).

If there are only a few alts, it is not a problem since they can easily be added up.
If, however, a player has 10 or 50 alts in the fleet, then this is greatly needed.
This is made harder since the player name sorting does not allow you to show all the alts together.

An Easy Solution:
Instead of just having the left column of the Fleet Roster screen always be the character name,
have a checkbox that selects either "character name" or "@handle" to show in the left column.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2017
    Heck they don't even need to make it viewable by @handle although they could.

It be far nicer if contributions to a fleet weren't shown by characters; but by account in general. Then it be easy to reference regardless of the character how much different account's contribute to the fleet. <3
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    @strathkin ... I believe that you are agreeing with me without realizing it.
    The @handle and the account are the same thing. :-)
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    No I do realize I'm agreeing with you! :)

I just think it be far better to show all character's donatations summarized into one contribution; rather than dividing it individually even if you could sort by handle. Although it still be nice to group / sort by handle so you could quickly see how many characters from one account exist within a fleet.
    0zxlclk.png
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Both ideas are needed, some fleets I know use character donations to promote the character. They can use it as is. Others do it per account like NE, we go by account, and will promote peoples characters based on that. I would love to be able to search by @handle as it would make things so much easier.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    You could always just do it the hard way: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rXTCfG9wbFqPUtl9w8h4WcSolWEowxFk94O3nY6Ib30

=SUMIF(B:B,B3,F:F)

=if(L4>3000000,"Emissary",if(L4>1000000,"Commander-General",if(L4>300000,"Commander",if(L4>100000,"Subcommander",if(L4>30000,"Agent","Citizen")))))

=if(E4=M4, "Okay",if(E4="Emissary", "Okay",if(E4="Administrator","Okay")))
  • rouffyrouffy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just Export your Fleet Roster to CSV and open that in Excel, Libre/OpenOffice and work with that data.
    But yeah, sort by @handle would be nice in ingame UI.
    playcasual.eu - Gaming Community