test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Both Terran Outfits completely glitched.

antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
I bought both Terran Outfits from the lobi store, and was going to suit up my team for the Terran look. AND THE OUTFITS FOR THE MALE BOFF'S ARE TOTALLY GLITCHED!!!! The **** color codes are all locked together. So I can't change one area of my outfit, without it changing the rest of the colors on the outfit. So I can't make the cannon outfits shown in the https://sto.gamepedia.com/Guide:_Uniform_colors/Terran_Empire_uniforms. I've had this issue in the past with many outfits. But those i didn't buy from the LOBI STORE. This has been a problem with the game since I started. And this is the ONLY MMO I have ever played that has such tailor problems. Is it that hard? I mean this stuff is infuriating. Makes me hate the game. Does anyone know any type of workaround for the issue? Please let me know in the comment section. And the problem is with BOTH outfits. The Leeta version and the Odyssey version.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    The only thing that I find wrong with the outfits is all the clipping issue.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

Only thing I find wrong is there are no shorts for my Female Romulan character to wear. She has a fine tushy, that would love a pair to hug it lol :)
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @antiquesroadshow said:
    > I bought both Terran Outfits from the lobi store, and was going to suit up my team for the Terran look. AND THE OUTFITS FOR THE MALE BOFF'S ARE TOTALLY GLITCHED!!!! The **** color codes are all locked together. So I can't change one area of my outfit, without it changing the rest of the colors on the outfit. So I can't make the cannon outfits shown in the https://sto.gamepedia.com/Guide:_Uniform_colors/Terran_Empire_uniforms. I've had this issue in the past with many outfits. But those i didn't buy from the LOBI STORE. This has been a problem with the game since I started. And this is the ONLY MMO I have ever played that has such tailor problems. Is it that hard? I mean this stuff is infuriating. Makes me hate the game. Does anyone know any type of workaround for the issue? Please let me know in the comment section. And the problem is with BOTH outfits. The Leeta version and the Odyssey version.

You can mail me 31 keys so I can test it out for you
  • Options

Only thing I find wrong is there are no shorts for my Female Romulan character to wear. She has a fine tushy, that would love a pair to hug it lol :)

There are the shorts from Risa. The Explorer shorts can be worn as off duty. Wish they would have done so for the new shorts they added this year. Always hit me as odd that those and the rash guard shirts were "swim suits." I have a pair of Mirror shorts my characters can use. Think they're from a C-store set though... as the only oufit I have from the lobi store is the Vaaduar Officer one.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    If you put the oddi one on a starfleet klingon the toon/boffs looses its/their arms. The costume is broke for over a year now.

Cryptic at its best.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User

There are the shorts from Risa. The Explorer shorts can be worn as off duty. Wish they would have done so for the new shorts they added this year. Always hit me as odd that those and the rash guard shirts were "swim suits."
    Map restricted clothes are the pinnacle of stupidity in this game.
  • Options
    gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    The actual issue with the Mirror uniforms is the Male Xindi Reptillian BoFF (bought with Lobi), has no chest or arms while wearing it...been sending bug reports since the uniform was first released...and sill hearing...crickets...
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited October 2017

There are the shorts from Risa. The Explorer shorts can be worn as off duty. .

good call thanks.

Also for those experiencing issues with lobi/promo/lockbox or c-store items that are bugged, outside of game breaking bugs these issues should be a priority fix. Why ? because someone has to spend real life money in order to obtain them.

Now forking out for x amount of keys to obtain 200 lobi for a costume is not cheap. Ignoring the issue or taking months upon months to fix issues surrounding items bought via the currencies mentioned is a poor show and points me to raise the question with Cryptic.

if you can't fix these issues within a reasonable time frame, why should I give you any money ?
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »

There are the shorts from Risa. The Explorer shorts can be worn as off duty. Wish they would have done so for the new shorts they added this year. Always hit me as odd that those and the rash guard shirts were "swim suits."
    Map restricted clothes are the pinnacle of stupidity in this game.

Yeah, the map restrictions don't bother me much. What bothers me is the the lack of being able to mix and match armor pieces from the various set appearances.

This is especially annoying when I'm creating a custom race for both play and the foundry. To give them a signature uniform/armor appearance... and all the pieces I need are locked to the various sets.

Example:
    Shoulder Pad Right- Set 1
    Shoulder Pad Left - Set 2
    Arm Attach Left - Set 3
    Arm attach Right - Set 3
    Wrist Attach Left - Set 4
    Wrist Attach Right - Set 2
    Belt - Set 4
    Lower - Set 5
    Hip Attach Right - Set 4
    Hip Attach Left - Set 5
    Boots - Set 6

So they need to clean this up and just go with the type.

Uniform: Covers all uniforms only
    Armor: Covers all Armor pieces only
    Swimsuit: Covers all swimsuits and swimsuit sets.
    Off Duty: Good the way it is.

Formal and Club wear can fall in both Uniform and Off Duty and do not require their own selections. Some of the swimsuit pieces already fall in Off Duty as well.

But this makes sense and likely will never happen.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    Color-linked issues are not particular to any outfit. To break the link, press the "Randomize" button, which should scramble all the colors and break all unwanted linkages. There is nothing wrong here with the Terran outfit. Keep calm and CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

Thank you!! This fixed my problem. But I still have one BIG issue. On the Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta's Variants). The Jupiter 1 and 4 jacket is missing a swatch to recolor portions of it. You only have the "rank" options to color it. So you can't choose a red color, which it's suppose to have. Brown is the closest I can get to it. This glitch wasn't around when the outfit first came out. If you have the outfit. Look for yourself and test it.