test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Strategic Operations: Seeking Armada

joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Fleet Recruitment
The KSO is seeking to join an Armada. We are only a few members looking for a friendly and laid back group. Can contact me in game at Zach Caldwell@joeykoric Klingon handle is Krek@joeykoric Also we are on the PC Platform.
Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations

Comments

• allcencom#5355 allcencom Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Did you locate or start an armada? Our fleet ... boq botlhra'ghom ... is also seeking.
  • joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    We are still looking. Might work better if our fleets join together. You can contact me in game at Krek@joeykoric and we can work it out, if you like.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations
    Let me confer with our chief strategist, and we'll get in touch with you. Have a feeling we're not the only ones in this boat.

On our end, we're hoping for a good gamma spot. ;)
    Message sent in game to you by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R.
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    Message sent in game to you by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R.

Yeap. Message sent by me. :smile:
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • mjolldirmjolldir Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hello guys are you still looking for an armada to join? KDF Elite Force 'avwI' batlh tlhIngan is still looking for active fleets to join the armada, pm Mjoll'Dir@Mjolldir1986 ingame if you are on pc. Qapla'
    IMG_260543.jpg