test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Duelist Oufit

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
edited September 2017 in The Art of Star Trek Online
If you have the outfit for the Competitive Reputation, I'm sure you've noticed by now that it is confined to the "jacket-tight" category of Uniform and Offduty. Normally this would not bother me.

So my suggestion is to take the following attachments and to open them up to the "jacket-loose" category.

Left Arm Attachment
Right Arm Attachment
Shoulder Pads - Dual
Shoulder Attachments
Collar
Chest attachment
Belt
Hip Attachment Left
Hip Attachment Right
Feet

I've been toying around with this for the past hour. There is nothing in "jacket-tight" that this goes with, other than the base uniform. Everything else looks like President Okeg and a Tellerite got drunk and put it together.

Would you like to see these attachments opened up to the "jacket-loose" category?
Mm5NeXy.gif

The Duelist Oufit 5 votes

Yes
60%
relicthieftrennanjamieblanchard 3 votes
No
0%
Undecided
40%
captainoblivousdracounguis 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Um... the shoulder pads are already unlocked for jacket loose. I used that to help make my Lucina cosplay, and the main part is one of the Jupiter uniforms.

In fact... a lot of those parts I believe are already available in multiple categories.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Yes
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Um... the shoulder pads are already unlocked for jacket loose. I used that to help make my Lucina cosplay, and the main part is one of the Jupiter uniforms.

In fact... a lot of those parts I believe are already available in multiple categories.

I've been toying around with it on my Fed toon who just got them. I haven't seen any of the attachments outside of "jacket-tight" This might be a bug though. Guess I'll look in to it the next time I login.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    Yes
    While some of these part are available outside of the armor set itself. The collar, arm attachments and chest piece are not. These also seem to be a bit buggy. When going back and forth between the selections, sometimes, even using the armor set selection, these pieces don't show up as usable.
    Mm5NeXy.gif