test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Space barbie content?

Is there anything being released looks wise for the KDF or are we going to be stuck with default uniforms forever? New ship interiors, new uniforms...something, please!
XBox One - NFV Rylon - T6 Kolasi Siege Destroyer
British Imperial Armada

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    bonzodog01 wrote: »
    Is there anything being released looks wise for the KDF or are we going to be stuck with default uniforms forever? New ship interiors, new uniforms...something, please!

There was the 23c uniforms with Agents of Yesterday. Other than that, I'd say, nothing likely until at least season 17. You know, they have to feel the quota. 10+ new ships, 20 new outfits, and at least 14 new episodes for the Federation before hand.

Edit:
    Almost forgot, the new ships they put out recently. But, yes, as far as uniforms, haven't seen anything new since AoY.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Yea Fed always gets more than rom or KDF. Just to note fed-rom can't wear the new uniform
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Our KDFs did silently receive some nice visual tweaks a while back, I believe on klingon uniforms and boots to match the character models better, and also a completely new and free outfit, at least on my Orions I came across it, which I haven't seen before. It looks like a one-piece but I believe it is two separate items, pretty simple and possibly off-duty, with these line accents that sort of form an "X."

Before that, 7of9 uniform became available on KDF & Roms, pretty neat.

The competitive rep also unlocks access to buy its ground set which is unique per each 3 factions.

I also noticed Klingon hairstyles being unlocked to Feds, and one or maybe more now to Roms as well.

Little things like that are all appreciated and I hope to see more of (and my KDF-Reman would also like to have some non-invisible legs one day so that I'm not stuck with an old costume option with Romulan mini-skirt that still has legs visible).
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I have noticed one thing with fed-rom BOFF's and uniforms or appearances or atleast 1 I got that has access to KDF uniform parts
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Our KDFs did silently receive some nice visual tweaks a while back, I believe on klingon uniforms and boots to match the character models better, and also a completely new and free outfit, at least on my Orions I came across it, which I haven't seen before. It looks like a one-piece but I believe it is two separate items, pretty simple and possibly off-duty, with these line accents that sort of form an "X."

Before that, 7of9 uniform became available on KDF & Roms, pretty neat.

The competitive rep also unlocks access to buy its ground set which is unique per each 3 factions.

I also noticed Klingon hairstyles being unlocked to Feds, and one or maybe more now to Roms as well.

Little things like that are all appreciated and I hope to see more of (and my KDF-Reman would also like to have some non-invisible legs one day so that I'm not stuck with an old costume option with Romulan mini-skirt that still has legs visible).

We aren't talking things from the other factions, that are being unlocked to the Feds. We already know they get everything they want and then some. We're talking more uniforms and such for the other factions, not options the Feds get as well.

Though I would love to see more racial options appear in the tailor for alien generator characters, i.e. ferasan and gorn features.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    Honestly at the very least I'd love to see some proper Orion/Gorn/Nausicaan Bridges, even if they are bridge-only interiors like the lockbox ships.
    And if they need to justify allocating the resources just make some episodes involving the races or modify existing ones! In fact make a whole story arc involving the annexed races of the empire and their bid for independence or something. I mean the Nimbus story arc especially hinted as some bigger things going on behind the scenes with the Orion Syndicate.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q