test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This thread is no longer relevant and full of lies.

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited September 2017 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Heads up: There's no PC maintenance tomorrow, but our global chat will be down from 8 to around 9:30 Pacific. We're doing some maintenance to fix the crashing issues that chat has been having lately. Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: There will be maintenance on PC tomorrow, as we caught something at the last second. I'll have a maintenance thread up for you guys later today.
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    I assume this means that there will be no patch notes for the non-maintenance. This will undoubtedly confuse some people anyway. ;)
  • jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Besides Chat you should reconsider the shard. Some of us, myself included, are having serious lag and disconnect issues, especially after yesterday's patch.
  • nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    That's some impressive syntactic ambiguity. Are you saying the thread is no longer relevant and no longer full of lies, or are you saying that the thread is no longer relevant, and is full of lies?

Oxford commas work bruh.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    nanomorph wrote: »
    That's some impressive syntactic ambiguity. Are you saying the thread is no longer relevant and no longer full of lies, or are you saying that the thread is no longer relevant, and is full of lies?

Yes.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    I assume this means that there will be no patch notes for the non-maintenance. This will undoubtedly confuse some people anyway. ;)

KLANG! KLANG! KLANG! goes the Klingon,

DING! DING! DING! went the Rom.

I'm sorry. There is something wrong with me. Too many years of TV watching in my head.
    https://youtu.be/Ln3sNwccHxI?t=38s
    I'll move along now.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    My mother actually cut a 45 singing that song. One of those novelty things at the time you could record for yourself. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    KLANG! KLANG! KLANG! goes the Klingon,

Of course my Klingon goes KLANG! KLANG! KLANG! ... 'cause that's his name. :p
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    22d781f1129f9e8393d4be8c3996cb22--ghost-sightings-ghost-walk.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.