test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Playstation Picks - Special Pack Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The Empire and Federation packs are on sale for a great discount this week, as we join the Playstation Picks sale!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/10637464

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    ANOTHER ps store sale?

Wasn't there one a week or so ago, also US only.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    This one appears to be more from the PlayStation side of things than the Cryptic/PerfectWorld offices.
    Still, when sales tend to come, it's massively disappointing that they are US only. This one, I don't mind, but when Cryptic/PerfectWorld choose to put up the sale, it really should apply across all regions.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Surely sony do what is asked with regards to publishers doing sales involving the psn store front.

The EU store missing these comes across as someone at cryptic/pwe not communicating with sony on this side of the atlantic so unless the consumers make comment they'll probably assume everything is just fine and working as intended across the platform.