test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Duty Officer Assignments: Recruitment Commendation Point Shortage

taehsongtaehsong Member Posts: 629 Arc User
Recruitment might need more Duty Officer Assignments. Recruitment is taking a lot longer to fill than the other Duty Officer Commendations.

Recruitment Commendation points are missing from some assignments which recruit Duty Officers, such as Caitian Field Flight Training Program, Instigate Defection, Reclaim Assimilated Borg Drones, resettle Colonists and a few others. More as I find them.

(Edit: Spell corrected/changed title)
Post edited by taehsong on

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The Reclaim Borg Drone ones is under Medical CXP and Instigate Defection is under Espionage CXP.
    Resettle Colonists is under Development, or Colonization, I believe.

The ones where you trade your DOFFs in for other DOFFs are under Recruitment.

When I find them I will write them down here:

Asylum ones where you trade Refugees for other DOFFs:
    Example: Asylum Among Nausicaan Clans

Prisoner Exchange ones, where you trade prisoners for other DOFFs
    In particular: Dominion Fugitives for DOFFs of your faction.

Officer Exchange Programs...where you will exchange DOFF for DOFFs.
    Example: Feresan Officer Exchange Program

Also, keep an eye out for BOFF rewards...that will give you Recruitment CXP.
    Example: Espionage Achievement: Lethean Bridge Officer

Of course: Grinding your unwanted DOFFs at the Academy...either up or down will net you Recruitment CXP. Note: If you are trading in lower doffs for higher level doffs...it costs you DL.

Also, check the Wiki...I play on the KDF side so these assignments will not align with what you will see as Starfleet.

Note: I make most of my Recruitment CXP by grinding down Purple/Blue/Green DOFFS to White DOFFs to throw in the Fleet projects. But it just takes a lot of time.
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Here I found it in the Wiki....the list of Assignments are here:

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Commendation:_Recruitment#Recruitment_assignments

Click on each assignment so you can see what "races" are specific for your faction.

On Dominion Fugitives:

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Dominion_Fugitive/doff#Acquiring_Dominion_Fugitives

Check these assignments before you start them...I think the "Exchange Prisoner with Dominion" is the only one that gives out Recruitment CXP...I think the other ones give out Trade or Military.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    taehsong wrote: »
    Negotiate Prisoner Exchange is missing Recruitment Commendation points.

I shall have to watch next time I collect on that one.

Edit: I found that "Negotiate Prisoner Exchange" on the list this morning: it is a Diplomacy CXP assignment. Hoover your cursor over the rewards before you start them to see what kind of CXP you gain from an assignment.

P.S. Just remember if you are not losing a DOFF already in your roster....to gain a different DOFF to your roster, it is not a recruitment CXP assignment.
    Post edited by where2r1 on