test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't find the wrecked shuttle in the Mountain Pass

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
Does anyone know where in the mountain pass that damn shuttle wreck is? I need to go find that stupid message and I have no clue where the wreck is on New Romulus, other than the pass.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I guess you're stuck on the mission "Secret Shuttle Codes"?
    To complete that you also have to accept the mission "Mountain Base" you get at the farthest nothern camp in vastam peaks and then enter the instance nearby. Be sure to complete the objectives of "Secret Shuttle Codes" at the level's end before you leave or you have to do it all over again.
    Same goes for all the following rom rep missions, it's very annoying.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Shuttle is at the end of your walk up the mountain. You will need to check Consoles and free prisoners all the way up and at the end as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Here's a video from 2013...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWbjHfFF7Q
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Aarrgh!! I already did that Mountain Base mission!! Dammit. Well, time for a repeat. Thanks for the info, everyone.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Make sure to do the report findings thing before leaving as it doesnt always work outside the instance.