What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Elachi Weekend!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I hit the first couple of groups then went to disabling the gate, then went back to hit the Battle Group. No problems with AFK.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    I'm just using the event as one more way of getting masteries. I have a rather large number of ships I have to do this with as of late...
  • Options
    jamchemyjamchemy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    So I get robbed of my Fleet marks twice today. I am not doing any more PvE until arc fixes this stupid AFK system.
  • Options
    benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    I hit the first couple of groups then went to disabling the gate, then went back to hit the Battle Group. No problems with AFK.
    Exactly.
    It was nice as long as it lasted, would second reyan01 regarding this.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, and the Temporal Maurauders Red Alert (Na'kuhl), that suddenly disappeared without a note from Cryptic when they made the Borg and Tholian Queues.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns