test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to STO engineerb4#4806

@engineerb4#4806

I noticed you had a couple of posts down in the support forums, and I just wanted to say Welcome to the team. I hope you will be with them for a while as any new blood is always welcome.

Welcoma aboard @engineerb4#4806
fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
@ren_larreck

Comments

• Options
    engineerb4#4806 engineerb4 Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    Greetings. Happy to be here!
    STO Software Engineer
    I build things. Things that make us go.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    A new Dev?
    This calls for an official welcome...
    h32EB73C2
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Put on your hardhat and cup. Cause we only hurt the ones we love! >:)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Welcome, new Dev. We don't bite. Hard.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    speak for yourself - i break steel with my bites​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Welcome to the grand fleet that is the STO devs.

We hope you enjoy your stay :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg