test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best handle/ship name you have seen?

13»

Comments

• rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    My ferengi sci I put in the Oberth and named it the u.s.s starter kit.
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    USS General Election

So it's a ship that a mere illusion then? :|
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I did an STF with Larry and Moe once. The names of both their ships? "Where's Curley?"
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    This is going back years ago, but I remember seeing a star cruiser making liberal use of Eject Warp Plasma in PUGs that was named the U.S.S. TootyBooty

Okay THAT was funny.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • mspfuelermspfueler Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Years ago saw a Fed guy in Sector Space that wasn't a part of a Fleet and named his ship "R.", and his name was "Back In The", so as he cruised around he was:

Back In The
    USS R

(title of a Beatles song for you youngins')
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

• locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    "Vorgon Borg Gone" is my ship's name and I got a random /tell from someone recently commenting on how they liked it.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I once had a Breen carrier named Frosty's Revenge
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    On of my toons flies the JMC Red Dwarf, her ground team is Rimmer, Lister, Kat. I found out the hard way not to put any drinkable consumables on lister. He has all mk xiii gear, but he pops the rotgut and promptly falls to the next shot incoming. EVERY TIME!

If you ever spot a Universe class called Red Dwarf, gimme a wave :)

I may have passed by you about a week ago as I was headed to K7 because I spotted a Universe class "Red Dwarf" that was commanded by a Rimmer (can't remember if it was Arnold or Ace :/ ). I found it funny because I was playing Dave Lister and my ship is the U.S.S. Smeghead.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    On of my toons flies the JMC Red Dwarf, her ground team is Rimmer, Lister, Kat. I found out the hard way not to put any drinkable consumables on lister. He has all mk xiii gear, but he pops the rotgut and promptly falls to the next shot incoming. EVERY TIME!

If you ever spot a Universe class called Red Dwarf, gimme a wave :)

I may have passed by you about a week ago as I was headed to K7 because I spotted a Universe class "Red Dwarf" that was commanded by a Rimmer (can't remember if it was Arnold or Ace :/ ). I found it funny because I was playing Dave Lister and my ship is the U.S.S. Smeghead.

Ace is mine. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    My fleet has a few... Thots on the matter.
    <.<
    >.>

Yes we Thot about it a few times.
    And you Thot Wrong.

Anyways... I actually have a drydocked Excelsior named USS Gaseous Anomaly. 5ECs for anyone who can guess why.
    And a fleetmate has a Holy Bugship named the Polaron Express.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • boatswasboatswas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I think I've seen a couple of my characters' ships in this thread...
  • mthomps016mthomps016 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I saw a Tellarite toon named "Link Hogthrob" on New Romulus a little while ago.
  • newromulan#1567 newromulan Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    You would only get this if you ever seriously PvP. I once named a toon 'has cloaked' so any time someone on the opposing team would ask the team in chat to target me the system would spit out 'Target has cloaked'. it was good for a few laughs