test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Marks Packages still do NOT include Competitive Marks

fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
edited August 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ever since the Competitive Wargames Reputation system came out, the Competitive Marks have NOT been included in the Mark Packages we get from various sources. Can we please get this fixed?

Comments

• Options
    I checked again and it's still broken.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I've been getting competitive marks from both Borg and Tholian RAs for a long time now, can't say about any others though.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    It's the 'Choice of Mark' boxes that are at fault here.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    Still not fixed after yesterday's patch. I really wish Cryptic would at least acknowledge the bugs and tell us what's going on.
  • Options
    arionisa wrote: »
    I've been getting competitive marks from both Borg and Tholian RAs for a long time now, can't say about any others though.

Correct - the "Choice of Marks" from the PvE queues and Red Alerts have had the Competitive Marks in them for a while. It's the "Mark Package - Multiple Choice" boxes that show up in your inventory that don't have the Competitive Marks.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    They are not there for a reason. and its one of two of these reasons

1. To make you sit in a queue for a Competitive STF and waste the afternoon as it never fills :)
    2. To make you play the Competitive STF's as the marks and rep is still fairly new and they want those STF's active.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I believe it is working as intended.

Play Arena of Sompek if you want Competitive Marks. Otherwise, wait for the next reputation to be released an Competitive Marks will be added to the mark packages you are referring to.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    I believe it is working as intended.

Play Arena of Sompek if you want Competitive Marks. Otherwise, wait for the next reputation to be released an Competitive Marks will be added to the mark packages you are referring to.

True, its WAI, Sompek gives them, Red Alerts gives them, and problably the Elachi Red Alert will.. :smile:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!