test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we have this as a new mini game for TNG's 30th Anni Please

https://youtu.be/tR97q35_3nw

Can we have this as a mini game please. Or even as a friendly 1 on 1 Competitive Match.
maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.

Comments

• captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    It was one of many proposals to have something to do on your ship if it was a non lockbox ship
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    This mini game was included even on the holodeck of the old Star Trek Voyager Elite Force games.

But the auto-aiming nature of STO.. Even with "manual" aim kinda defeats it's purpose.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Unless the balls are dropping loot, I don't care.
    or
    You want a minigame where Guinan kicks your booty everytime? :D
    Post edited by dracounguis on
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    For TNG it should be poker. I would also rather have 3d chess.
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • dumas13dumas13 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    How about a sort of minigolf with little discs going into tornados on a chessboard?

But poker with GPL might be good if we could get something other than Texas hold 'em. 5 card draw's classic, Omaha sounds interesting, but I've just never taken to hold 'em. Maybe if we could have a rotating format like the crew seems to play?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    This mini game was included even on the holodeck of the old Star Trek Voyager Elite Force games.

It was? I got them both and I don't remember this... unless it was in Voyager's expansion.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gpatton3gpatton3 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Remind me again what the 30th anniv prize is, didn't they do that rocket launch thing this year?
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

It was? I got them both and I don't remember this... unless it was in Voyager's expansion.

You don't remember?! The phaser game is even in the tutorial of both games. When you learn how to pew pew with Tuvok saying how god awful you are at doing everything. lmao.

• derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    > @ussvaliant#6064 said:
    > Can we have this as a mini game please. Or even as a friendly 1 on 1 Competitive Match.

> @ussvaliant#6064 said:
    > Can we have this as a mini game please. Or even as a friendly 1 on 1 Competitive Match.

> @ussvaliant#6064 said:

> @ussvaliant#6064 said:

This would be great to play against a friend or if wanted one of your boffs of choosing
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    > @gpatton3 said:
    > Remind me again what the 30th anniv prize is, didn't they do that rocket launch thing this year?

That was for first contact day