test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What and where is the "Daily XP Reached" indicator for Admiralty campaigns

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
I noticed in today's patch they are adding back in an indicator for the Ferengi campaign. I don't remember one of those for the earlier campaigns. Can you tell me where that's located please? Does it show how much exp you have left that day?

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I was wondering the same thing.. I have never seen this indicator on any Admiralty Campaign.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    It says it somewhere on the main page that you can earn xp, but it doesn't show progress or anything like that...it's really needs some kind of meter that shows daily progress. As it is right now you have to collect rewards individually and watch for when the xp stops. Really a stupid system. They obviously didn't intend to initially slow player progress and it shows with lack of transparency on the ui.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    There's a little tiny progress bar to the left. When you collect the rewards from a mission and you don't see the bar get bigger... you know you reached the max! o:)
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I see it now. When you reach the limit, a warning in green font shows up on the campaign screen in the upper left area. It's above the reward mission progress for dilithium.
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I never noticed that I'll have to check it out when I log on later.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Sorry, I meant upper right. It would be nice if it showed your remaining daily xp left.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Interesting, thanks for the information.
    Insert witty signature line here.