test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wandering Rodek

jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
I was trying to do brushfire but at the point where you stand on the far wall? instead o going forward rodek turns around and goes down a side passage that you cant go, and compounding the issue he wont continue walking i your not right behind him making the mission uncompletable , anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    They are making a few updates to the Mission in tomorrow's Patch, but that is not listed as an issue being fixed.

I have not had that problem the one time I have played it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Only major issue I had was that my boffs were getting stuck on literally every single doorway. Which meant for most of the mission I was going solo but with Martok to help when he wasn't being an idiot and going hand to hand against a Tzenkethi.
    SulMatuul.png
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    I was trying to do brushfire but at the point where you stand on the far wall? instead o going forward rodek turns around and goes down a side passage that you cant go, and compounding the issue he wont continue walking i your not right behind him making the mission uncompletable , anyone else having this issue?

I had that happen once. Beaming up and then continuing the mission fixed it.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    corelogik wrote: »

I had that happen once. Beaming up and then continuing the mission fixed it.

did that and the problem still persisted so i dropped the mission after 5-6 tries.