test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are the 37s in the game? If not, I would love to see them added.

bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I was just watching the episode of Voyager were they find a bunch of people abducted from Earth by aliens back in 1937 including Amelia Earhart.
This group has gone on to include over 100,000 people in three cities, none of which we see in the episode. Might be fun to go to this planet in the game.

Memory beta has no mention of them being used outside this episode and they put STO stuff on memory beta so I assume they are not in the game.
Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)

Comments

• Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Heck Yes! 37s DOFFs and BOFFs with special abilities and some of their cool costumes too!10b15.jpg

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    why wouldn't it? a vacuum is the great preserver​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    why wouldn't it? a vacuum is the great preserver​​

Great preserver, yeah--not so great for things like lubricants, though. As I understand it, a lot of the most commonly-used lubricants evaporate/boil off/something like that when exposed to vacuum. That truck should've needed the world's biggest oil change.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    well, i would say tom might've replaced the oil before turning it on, but i don't think there was any point he could've done so, as there were no interruptions in the scene from when they started examining it in the cargo bay to when he started the ignition

so it's probably safe to say no one on the voyager writing staff was an auto expert​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.