test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Battle Zone and the taking out the planet killers

I just was in the Undine Battle Zone. Every player was at the final Planet Killer well before the 4 minute mark. All Klingon weapons where firing. Yet the game failed to progress. Now I have done this battle zone. The final planet killer's shields should have failed for the final time well within that time. It has happened when there was just less than a minute to spare (still was able to take it out). So something doesn't add up here. Is this a normal thing now?

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    It will never happen... Trust me... I've sent screenshots and log records yet they say they cant verify such things. If it is somehow a new system error they may decided to try and fix if assuming a lot of people complain otherwise it is something they cant easily reproduce or track or that affects enough people for them to worry about.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    If you can visually see a "beam" shooting out of the Klingon Weapon, it does not actually mean the Klingon Weapon is "firing".

If you fly to each of the Klingon Weapons, odds are you will find one that is "firing", yet you get the interact that says "initiate stage one". It's been this way long before S13. I think I first encountered it around AOY, but that was the first time in a long time that I had been in the Undine Space Battlezone.