test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's in Your Endeavor Prize Boxes???

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
DO NOT know if denominations exists for : Common (White), Ultra Rare (Ultra-violet) or Epic (Gold).

Can not confirm or deny if there are prizes at the Ultra Rare or Epic level.
Pretty sure there are no "Common (White)" ones.

The prizes are a combination of any 5 of following:

Dilithium:
Uncommon (Green): 1000DL
Rare (Blue): 2000DL
Very Rare (Purple): 10,000DL
Ultra Rare (Ultra-violet):
Epic (Gold):

Energy Credits:
Uncommon (Green): 50,000EC
Rare (Blue): 150,000EC
Very Rare (Purple): 500,000EC
Epic (Gold):

Mark Packages--Multiple Choice
Uncommon (Green): 50 Marks
Rare (Blue): 100 Marks
Very Rare (Purple): 300 Marks
Epic (Gold):

Experience Points:
Uncommon (Green): 1/4th Specialization Point (XP)
Rare (Blue): 1/2th Specialization Point (XP)
Very Rare (Purple): Full Specialization Point (XP)
Epic (Gold):

R&D Materials:
Uncommon (Green): Normal R&D Materials
Rare (Blue): Advanced R&D Materials
Very Rare (Purple): Elite R&D Materials
Epic (Gold):

+++++++++++++++++

Jackpot for my Ferasan today!

8QGmQsQ.jpg

Not bad for just wandering Sector Space while DOFFing.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
Post edited by where2r1 on

Comments

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Evidently, the RNG gods hath favored thee!

My draw was 4 normal harvest boxes and 50k EC.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Evidently, the RNG gods hath favored thee!

My draw was 4 normal harvest boxes and 50k EC.

Well, the possibility is up to 5...it seems. And you can get any combo, I assume. I ended up with 3 EC.
    I believe 150,000 EC was the largest denomination I heard of...so we know THAT is in the "pool", anyways.

I think the 100 Marks box is pretty standard fare and as high as mark boxes go..for me anyways...for turning in birds and monkeys. But I don't do the advanced/elite content so pretty clueless there.

And I haven't heard of Dilithium boxes above the 1000 DL either...but it could be out there.

Would be nice to have proof...hence my screen shot.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    OK... this has got to be a fluke....
    No way is this happening on every Endeavor Prize box.

Here is mine I got today for crafting a Very Rare Component:

ObHPRhg.jpg

edited July 2017
    OK..that throws the idea that getting 1000 DL from the prize pool is the highest amount to hope for.... I just got 10,000 DL!

For starting an R&D Project.
    And to think I hate crafting so much.... I wasn't gonna do it.

• risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Had 300k EC and 3000 dilithium last time. Today some very rare materials, 1000 dilithium and 100k EC + 1/4 spec point.

Not bad for something that cost me a radiogenic particle + 500 dilithium :)
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I got a total of 400,000 EC and 1/4 worth of XP for a specialization skill point.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    10000 is surprisingly high. Although the best I've got so far was 50 marks...once. The odds don't look that good.

Certainly not high enough to waste refined dilithium crafting an item I don't want.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Jackpot for my Ferasan today!

8QGmQsQ.jpg

Not bad for just wandering Sector Space while DOFFing.

I have not done this at all...do you mean you get all of the above (5 rewards) or is it RNG and only get one? The graphics is deceptive and sounds like you get ALL of those in the box? Someone care to explain?​​
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User

I have not done this at all...do you mean you get all of the above (5 rewards) or is it RNG and only get one? The graphics is deceptive and sounds like you get ALL of those in the box? Someone care to explain?​​

You get 5 random rewards. Note where it states "You received the following from:".
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,194 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »

I have not done this at all...do you mean you get all of the above (5 rewards) or is it RNG and only get one? The graphics is deceptive and sounds like you get ALL of those in the box? Someone care to explain?

You get 5 random rewards. Note where it states "You received the following from:".

Cool..TY normal-1.gif​​
    Is getting XP worth 1/4 of a Specialization point the highest denomination from these boxes??
    Or are they giving out a possibility of a whole Specialization point?

I know they have those whole Specialization point prize every week connected to the FE Events......which I still have to do this week.

• nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Mine was all EC and 1000 dilithium...wooo~
    Tza0PEl.png
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Today's was a Normal Crafting Materials box, 300K EC and 2000 dilithium. The character that I did it on had refined dilithium to spare, and hadn't capped out on refining for the day, so she made it all back and then some.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    I can never get enough dilithium. Hardly ever have any unrefined stuff on hand. The EC is helpful, too.

I am still spending away on the Fleet Projects (SB and K-13). Trying to get Lukari and Competitive Rep completed on 6 characters...that is EC flying out the window, too.

Have something like 5M Dilithium to collect for the next Starbase Upgrade....uh, we might get a discount on that from the Fleet Dilithium Mine and Armada, though.....not sure. That is still down the road (looming).

• jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I haven't got the Dilithium yet. So far all I've got was thousands of EC and several R&D mats.
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Had the 1000 Dil, R&D mats and Mark packages from the first two and 450000 EC total in the last one. For doing stuff I'd be doing anyway, none of it's going to waste.
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Is getting XP worth 1/4 of a Specialization point the highest denomination from these boxes??

I know they have those whole Specialization point prize every week connected to the FE Events......which I still have to do this week.

I received 2 1/4 spec points from one box once, so half a spec point in total. That's the highest I have seen so far.
    edited July 2017
    risian4 wrote: »

I received 2 1/4 spec points from one box once, so half a spec point in total. That's the highest I have seen so far.

They are rather judicious about doling out XP. (Though it seems odd they give them out like candy every week for FE Events...make sure I grab that one this week.)

Although, judging from your experience....if one can get a very lucky roll...you could possibly find up to five - 1/4 Spec worth of XP in a prize box. That would be significant.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I have gotten an Elite R&D Materials Pack, a bunch of 1,000 Dilitium, a number of 50 Marks Choice Pack, a 100 Marks Choice Pack, numerous 50k EC, some 100k EC, a couple of 150k EC, and one 1/4 Specialization Point.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    I've gotten 3 of the 150K ec 1000 dil and box of mats, other times 2 boxes of the 50 marks ,dil and ec ... totally varies but i can say its never been the same so far.
    So. The questions that remains is:
    Has anyone received a denomination of XP larger than "1/4 Spec Point"?

Not sure figuring out what is inside the R&D materials boxes is worth going through, since there are so many possibilities. I know there are "Normal" and "Advanced"...did someone say they got an "Elite"?

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes, an Elite R&D Pack on the first Endeavor, Hive Onslaught Normal. Had the VR Resources almost exclusively. I don't believe there was Salvaged Technology in it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Hi cool that you make a list what is possible to get.

If you take a look at the pictures the different rewards are all listed as uncommon (green), rare (blue) and very rare (purple). As far as the EC part of it is concerned I have not seen a 100.000 EC reward so far as you stated in your list. You’re pics also show the green EC reward to be 50.000 and the blue one to be 150.000 EC. I think I got a respective purple one the other day consisting of 500.000 EC making it:

Green: 50.000 EC
    Blue: 150.000 EC
    Purple: 500.000 EC

I hope I’m not mistaken on this; I’ll give it more attention the next few days.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    edited July 2017

If you take a look at the pictures the different rewards are all listed as uncommon (green), rare (blue) and very rare (purple). As far as the EC part of it is concerned I have not seen a 100.000 EC reward so far as you stated in your list. You’re pics also show the green EC reward to be 50.000 and the blue one to be 150.000 EC. I think I got a respective purple one the other day consisting of 500.000 EC making it:

Someone told me they got a denomination of 100,000EC. (see ltmins post)

I will edit OP. I had not noticed the colors!
    (Probably because it is pretty ubiquitous and has faded to the background for me).

From what I can tell from looking at the R&D box labels, I can see they are using "Normal", "Advanced" and "Elite".

I wonder what denomination "Ultra rare" and "Epic" colors are using?

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User

Someone told me they got a denomination of 100,000EC. (see ltmins post)

I will edit OP. I had not noticed the colors!
    (Probably because it is pretty ubiquitous and has faded to the background for me).

From what I can tell from looking at the R&D box labels, I can see they are using "Normal", "Advanced" and "Elite".

I wonder what denomination "Ultra rare" and "Epic" colors are using?

I’m sorry no clue yet. I just opened the few packs we were able to get so far and sadly put not much attention towards it aside from the 10k Dil and the half mil EC I recall to get out of it. In any case it is fascinating that both is considered “equal” as both is classified as purple reward.

I hope peeps help you to keep this thread updated. It’s the first reference we have on topic. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    I am glad I took screenies so someone noticed the colors.

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The RNG picks each row from the exact same pool and with the amount of credits or normal R&D I've had it seems like the rng definitely likes some things more than others.

My LTS had a decent mix on day one with 1/4 spec point, some dil and some marks and ec but that is starting to come across as a massive aberration as since then it's been multiple 50k ec chunks or normal R&D.

Similar thing has happened on my f2p account.

Todays "prize" was 1/4 spec point 3*50k ec and a 500k ec on LTS and f2p had normal R&D, 1k dil ore and 3*50k ec.

I edited the original post to list prize "line items" by rarity/color.

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    OK... this has got to be a fluke....
    No way is this happening on every Endeavor Prize box.

Here is mine I got today for crafting a Very Rare Component:

ObHPRhg.jpg

Anyone gets 5 of the exact same thing it will be proof of the true randomness.

Or perhaps not.
    https://physicsforums.com/threads/does-true-randomness-exist.713634/
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
This discussion has been closed.