test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] The Infinity Box Comes to Xbox One and Playstation 4!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The Infinity Box is finally arriving on console, bringing with it many starships that have never been released on these systems!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10579664

Comments

• trinbagostar#7206 trinbagostar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Fantastic news....how about that key ring bundle sale to help out with the ship drop rates.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    It would be nicer if prize packs were Account bound instead of Character bound.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • firereaper#8495 firereaper Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    And you still can't do the wrath of khan star fleet uniform, why is it so hard just to add that for the Xbox, please I'm begging.
  • mu777mu777 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So with this coming, is there any chance that stuff like the Lobi costumes associated with the various lockboxes that were never on consoles will be added too? I would love to get the Wells uniforms and the.... whatever that is Daniels wears.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    so is there no more Universal Prototype Tech Upgrade in the infinity boxes as i did not see them in the list of items in the boxes unless i just missed them?
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    The list of items in this blog are all examples, not the full and comprehensive list.

And yes, the Lobi store will update with lots of new stuff.
  • jnoakes0808jnoakes0808 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can I merge my PC account to my PS4 account?
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Can I merge my PC account to my PS4 account?

no, they've explained it a few times. it's just not something they can do. you can link it for using reward codes and the like but nothing else.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • trinbagostar#7206 trinbagostar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    you can link it for using reward codes and the like but nothing else....what do you mean?
  • r1chardfacer1chardface Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    (PS4) The FAQ at the bottom of your link says the retired lock boxes will no longer be available in game. Which will be retired? Is it all previous lock boxes? And when it says no longer available, does that extend to the occasional dilithium store sale of previous lock boxes, or are those "retired" and will still come up in an occasional sale?