test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My fleet credits have disapeared

bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
i went from approx 415k fleet credit to 30k . for no apparent reason . i have logged out etc to see if its just a graphical bug but had no luck , ticket written

Comments

• chemistrysetchemistryset Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Did you, by any chance, buy provisions (embassy, dilithium mine, spire, research lab and K-13) from your replicator? They cost fleet credits.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Theres also some fleet weekly boosts that gobble up fleet credits, we become so used to just moving the slider that we don't always process whats being donated.
  • bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Did you, by any chance, buy provisions (embassy, dilithium mine, spire, research lab and K-13) from your replicator? They cost fleet credits.

yes i did and i cant beleave i have been so stupid not to notice . thank you for pointing this out . i donated dilithium mine provision for a tier upgrade . what a waste =(

edited July 2017
    Yup, that was the first thing that came into my mind (of course it happened to me, too, a long time ago^^). The icons for fleet credits and credits look very similar, if you don´t look closely.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
    edited July 2017
    Ups, sry, double post.