Install Arc
Options

To the staff at ARC

2»

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Be really carful here napalm, his next step will be to set and ultimatum and eventually contact a lawyer within a month. :|
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    chris#7957 chris Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    really. this thread was done when i made the first post? then why was there 22 posts to it after my first one?
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    chris#7957 wrote: »
    really. this thread was done when i made the first post? then why was there 22 posts to it after my first one?

Because the peeps of this community try to show you how ridiculous the approach to your problem is before any official side will have this closed. That way you learn for next time.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    chris#7957 chris Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2017

Because the peeps of this community try to show you how ridiculous the approach to your problem is before any official side will have this closed. That way you learn for next time.

that comment obviously wasn't meant to get a response. i was pointing out that he was wrong in saying this thread was done the moment i posted the original post. and as for how im going to handle this/what i said in here, i have one thing to say. nothing ever changes or gets done if everyone stays quiet. i have been playing this game sense just after it came out on xb1 and have witnessed some of the things that are wrong with this game. i know that people have given up on getting the bugs fixed. i just happen to be someone that wont sit there and take it. i reported i bug over a month ago and got no response. this is unacceptable because i paid for the items and they arnt fixing the problem. sure when i said i will give you one month....... i phrased it wrong i should have said-i will give it another month. but that doesnt take away from the fact that i paid money for something thats broken and its not getting fixed.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    saying, post a video of the judge laughing at my stupidity is the same as calling me stupid. personal attack. saying i dont have one iota of a brain cell, personal attack.

I'm sure you have some brain cells: I'm just not certain they're connected to each other. :) If they were, you'd simply realize ridiculous posts get ridiculed. It's always been that way. Next time, just say to yourself: "I made an uebersilly post, with outlandish infantile ultimata in it; then I went on to say I'd 'talk to a lawyer about the very possable scam that is being perpitrated on innocent people,' making an even further fool of myself; then I got mad, and started blasting the folks poking fun of me." And then... then I hope you'll make a new post, simply explaining which ship misses what, and why you believe it ought to be there. And I can guarantee you that your new thread will go a lot better for you.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    I would've simply closed this and said make a bug report, but the manner and tone that you have used OP has been overly hostile and demanding using ultimatums, all of which are against forum rules. To the rest, some of you have been over the top in dealing with the OP, and I'll caution you to please refrain from personal insults and/or attacks when trying to redirect or show someone their errors in how they go about handling their issues. Clearly the OP seems to have an issue, or at least believes he does. Again to the OP, you should take your issue to customer support or file a bug report. Venting in General Discussion is not going to help resolve your issues.

L0ZJ4YP.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.