test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To the staff at ARC

In regards to all of the bugs and glitchs in the game. Start doing your job, fix the game breaking glitchs. especially when it comes to the stuff that we (your customers) pay our hard earned money for. i have bought a science ship for the subsystem targeting. thats gone now and has been for at least a month with no indication from the people that are supposed to fix it that they are going to do anything about it, oh.... said ship was bought from the c-store for real money. the bat'leth and lerpa from the c-store that i paid real money for are broken. you can only do two moves with them, a slash and a thrust, making them all but worthless. lets not forget all of the other bugs that are posted in the forum that go unanswered and unfixed. im begining to think that this game is nothing but a scam to sell broken and unuseable stuff. i have paid real money for items in your game that dont work as advertised. i have tried to get you to fix it but after a month without so much as a response to my post about my issue tells me your not going to fix it. i have tried to get a refund from your support center for the defective items that you sold me and are unwilling to fix only to be told that i have to speak to the people at xbox live to get my zen back? its your game, you got the money for all of them items i bought. im not some idiot. your responsible for your game and its defective items, not the people at xbox live. and i dont want zen, i want my money back if the broken items that i bought arnt going to be fixed. i am going to, out of a respect for your fun game you made, give you one month from today 7-17-2017 @ 4:07 am CST to fix the issues that i am having with items that i bought from the c-store and have paid real money for or im going to have to talk to a lawyer about the very possable scam that is being perpitrated on innocent people.

i am posting this here because as far as i can tell nobody monitors the bug report forum and im hoping to get a response here.
but if this goes unanswered, in one month you guys at arc can expect to get a call from a lawyer. im not an unreasonable man and i dont want to do this because i like the game but you leave me little choice. if i have to throw away a bunch of money on a lawyer to get you guys to do your job then so be it.

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    chris#7957 wrote: »
    i am going to, out of a respect for your fun game you made, give you one month from today 7-17-2017 @ 4:07 am CST to fix the issues that i am having with items that i bought from the c-store and have paid real money for or im going to have to talk to a lawyer about the very possable scam that is being perpitrated on innocent people.

0be360122859be5b172cf031457db59ce998c0d30732950f7d8b9cc33a92fc0a.jpg
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    Oh yeah, this is going to end well. :P

Also, inb4lock
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Also, inb4lock

Well, let's see how the drama unfolds first, yes? ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    *grabs popcorn and watches the drama unfold*
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    ARC is the branding of some software. It doesn't have a staff.
    Figure out which company you are addressing before posting your ire, else it's clear you don't know your own topic.

And the gaming staff won't give you your money back after a post like this.

To quote the countless brilliant people before me----can I has ur stuff?
  • chris#7957 chris Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    go ahead and make fun of me but when i have had issues with a product that i payed for, for over a month now and this company does nothing about it. doesnt even respond to and acknowledge my post in the bug report section. and then tries to tell me that xbox live is the people that i have to talk to too get....not even my money but zen back for a defective product when its entirly their responsibility. i think not. there are laws in place to protect consumers from things like this and if i have to, i will bring this to court.

now with that being said. im not unreasonable but there come a point when enough is enough. i have already waited for over a month now to get this issue taken care of without a single response to my post and i tried to get a refund that they arnt willing to give me. so you tell me. as a paying customer, how long do i have to bend over and take it up the TRIBBLE peter? meimei? you guys have the ball. s. to try and make me out to be some jack as2. when is it enough?
    two months is more then enough time to come up with a solution and fix the problem. hell, one month is. i have my rights as a paying customer
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you believe you have somehow been scammed, then call your credit card company, explain the issue to them and request a charge back.

Starting a thread comprised of demands and ultimatums will do nothing to further your cause. The people on this forum are players and community moderators, there is no one here that can help you get any type of refund or meet your hilarious demands. The staff is far more active on Reddit and twitter then they are here.

This thread is just going to get locked and will not help you in any way.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    edited July 2017
    nccmark wrote: »
    Figure out which company you are addressing before posting your ire, else it's clear you don't know your own topic.

its the law. defective/broken product. either fix it or give a refund. there is always the replace it but we are dealing in computer code so replacing it without a fix is pointless
    nccmark wrote: »

its the law. defective/broken product. either fix it or give a refund

And in the event that the merchant does not comply, your recourse is to dispute the charge with your bank.

I used to work for merchant services with Visa, I can assure you I understand completely.
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    At the risk of asking a dumb question, what on Earth (or any other planet, for that matter) are you addressing the "staff at Arc" for?

Arc is software, nothing whatsoever to do with the making, running or bug fixing of this game. If you will insist on this kind of counter-productive ranting and rambling, at least do some basic research and address it in the correct direction.
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Also, which ship did you buy that you claim should have subsystem targeting?

Did it have it when you purchased it and has since lost it, or did it never have it at all? If the latter, are you sure it's actually supposed to have it in the first place?
    steaen wrote: »
    At the risk of asking a dumb question, what on Earth (or any other planet, for that matter) are you addressing the "staff at Arc" for?

It's not a dumb question at all, the OP doesn't even know who he's attempting to threaten. This obviously lessens the chance of PWE taking him seriously. He's also making up laws to support his claims, but that's another issue.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    See...reasonable people don't make ultimatium posts like you just did. Nor do they lash out at others when shown their own folly. Think you have been scammed? Do a chargeback like Sea said...just be aware that you WILL get banned from the game after you do it. And bring it to court...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah go ahead and try...and when you do, please video tape it and post it for everyone to see the judge laugh at your stupidity.

I would also love to hear the audio log of his conversation with his credit card company when he explains he's doing a chargeback because his space ship doesn't have subsystem targeting. lol
    go ahead and make fun of me but when i have had issues with a product that i payed for, for over a month now and this company does nothing about it. doesnt even respond to and acknowledge my post in the bug report section. and then tries to tell me that xbox live is the people that i have to talk to too get....not even my money but zen back for a defective product when its entirly their responsibility. i think not. there are laws in place to protect consumers from things like this and if i have to, i will bring this to court.

now with that being said. im not unreasonable but there come a point when enough is enough. i have already waited for over a month now to get this issue taken care of without a single response to my post and i tried to get a refund that they arnt willing to give me. so you tell me. as a paying customer, how long do i have to bend over and take it up the **** peter? meimei? you guys have the ball. s. to try and make me out to be some jack as2. when is it enough?

See...reasonable people don't make ultimatium posts like you just did. Nor do they lash out at others when shown their own folly. Think you have been scammed? Do a chargeback like Sea said...just be aware that you WILL get banned from the game after you do it. And bring it to court...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah go ahead and try...and when you do, please video tape it and post it for everyone to see the judge laugh at your stupidity.

and now im going to report you for personally attacking me. im not making demands or ultimatiums. im simply say what im going to do to if this isnt resolved
    steaen wrote: »
    Also, which ship did you buy that you claim should have subsystem targeting?

Did it have it when you purchased it and has since lost it, or did it never have it at all? If the latter, are you sure it's actually supposed to have it in the first place?

it was the t6 experimental science ship and yes it did have it when i first got it
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    im not making demands or ultimatiums.
    i am going to, out of a respect for your fun game you made, give you one month from today 7-17-2017 @ 4:07 am CST to fix the issues that i am having with items that i bought from the c-store and have paid real money for or im going to have to talk to a lawyer about the very possable scam that is being perpitrated on innocent people.

:/
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited July 2017

[img][/img]3yAb8eP.jpg

Yours sincerely,
    ARC staff
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg

Also, inb4lock

Well, let's see how the drama unfolds first, yes? ;)

I'd say this drama unfolded pretty much as I expected. ;)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    edited July 2017
    valoreah wrote: »
    im not making demands or ultimatiums. im simply say what im going to do to if this isnt resolved

That essentially is an ultimatum based on how you have decided to phrase your OP.

Have you tried contacting customer support with your issues? Perhaps they can be of help. Posts like yours aren't going to get you any help to be honest.

yes i did contact customer support. they told me to post it in the forum under bug report, which i did at least a month ago now without a single response.
    3yAb8eP.jpg

Yours sincerely,
    ARC staff

I LOL-ed.

To run with this some more: "This is the Science ship you got, OP. Pray they don't change it any further." :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    3yAb8eP.jpg

Yours sincerely,
    ARC staff

I LOL-ed.

To run with this some more: "This is the Science ship you got, OP. Pray they don't change it any further." :P

Made me smile you did. Strong you are in the "Customer Service"
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    Wait. You lost your ship? Or just the subsystem clicky? Hell, can I complsin about the nerfing of Leech,Embassy plasma console and Kemocite??

And dont melee hsve 2 moves? You csn do something else with some button combination but i never bothered to get close anyway, is melee broken?
    Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful
    He's also making up laws to support his claims, but that's another issue.

just because i cant quote the law on it word for word doesn't mean im making it up.

now with that being said. im not unreasonable but there come a point when enough is enough. i have already waited for over a month now to get this issue taken care of without a single response to my post and i tried to get a refund that they arnt willing to give me. so you tell me. as a paying customer, how long do i have to bend over and take it up the **** peter? meimei? you guys have the ball. s. to try and make me out to be some jack as2. when is it enough?

and now im going to report you for personally attacking me. im not making demands or ultimatiums. im simply say what im going to do to if this isnt resolved

Pointing out that you are acting in a stupid manner is not a personal attack. Or do you not know what that means? Because obviously you have no idea what demand and ultimatiums means. Seriously, you are not showing off that you have iota of a brain cell really. And please report away, this thread was done when you posted the orginal post anyways. Your continued defense of acting like a moron are just more nails in the coffin. So please complain away. And when this thread gets shut down, I suspect you will break the forum rules and make more post about this and/or complain about being moderated against and than, enjoy your ban. Reasonable person would stop at this point...actually would have never even gone to this as they would have approached this completely differently...but I suspect you will not disappoint in showing off how much a "reasonable" person you are.

saying, post a video of the judge laughing at my stupidity is the same as calling me stupid. personal attack. saying i dont have one iota of a brain cell, personal attack. now that is repeated hate speech directed at me. i wasnt being rude or attacking anyone in any of my posts. you sir, are outta line and reported again for your continued attacks against me
This discussion has been closed.