test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there anywhere a visual guide to caracals?

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
Is there anywhere a visual guide to caracals now that there are quite a few of the pets available yet none have any preview images in shops? The names aren't always very enlightening as to how exactly they look.
Was thinking about maybe getting some for at least some characters, but without seeing them, I could end up having to buy all and discarding them before I find one that suits a given character.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Ah yes, thank you. Back when I asked, the caracal page had only one or two caracals pictured. Apparently someone edited it just a couple of weeks back (September 10) with a lot more pictures and descriptions.
    Not sure if they're all shown there, but this definitely helps.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!