test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Specialization Points

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
I leveled one of my Klingon Chars from 56 to 60 this weekend. I was under the impression that every time you level over 50 you gain an specialization point, is this correct?, because mine didnt recieve any, since its 56 level, is this happening to somebody else? or i'm mistaken?

Thanks!
The forces of darkness are upon us!

Comments

• odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    So I think there maybe a difference in Spec points exp and Lvl points Exp...Dont quote me tho. I say this due to the exp for lvling being reduced sometime before season 13. They were one in the same until 60 but might not be now.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, i dont know for sure, its odd too, thats why i'm asking, i dont want to report this in the bug section unleas it's really a bug, perhaps i missinterpreted some Info, or i'm doing something wrong :blush:
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Its not what happened with my recent 50-60, I got a spec point per level once the trigger had been reached. This toon was the from the last rrecruitment event but I had only used it to convert contraband to dil, over time it levelled and I finished it off to 60.
  • fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    It did happen to me several times. I hear a 'ding', Spock's gratz and I go looking into the spec trees ... no point. And. yes. It is possible that it happens in the 55 - 60 range. I played with two characters in that range. I did get a point with a level 60 though.

I cannot care much. I think, titty, next time better. Just as with the powerboard race. It is totally random if you get the speedboost, Sometimes I get them from the first to the last one and win, sometimes just a couple at the final leg, when the whole field has taken me over.

Colonelmarik, a player, made a post about small things in the game that are wrong or buggy. He got alot of critic because those things are not important. Who decides what is not important. A game maker that does not program well, makes a lousy game. It will show in the important things and the less important things. The code itself does not decide it. Not getting a point when you get your level is a core system that is broken, but so is my Reman Female which legs disappear when I put on the 23d century skirst I bought with the cortume packages.

Update.
    I just 'dinged' a character, Female Romulan/Liberated Borg engineer, KDF allied, from 57 to 58, no point. I do have spec points on this character.
    Post edited by fovrel on
    postinggum wrote: »
    Its not what happened with my recent 50-60, I got a spec point per level once the trigger had been reached. This toon was the from the last rrecruitment event but I had only used it to convert contraband to dil, over time it levelled and I finished it off to 60.

Yeah, this Klingon is a Delta Recruit, so its kinda old, i'm wondering if its only afecting this char or affecting other people too, as i was correct then that i get a new point every time i level.
    Thanks for the Info, now i think its a bug, i'll report it in the proper forum post, please @baddmoonrizin would you mind to move this to the PC bug report section?, if its not posible, let me know to start a new tread there, thanks!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    First point is awarded when you reach Level 51. By 60, you should have 10 points.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns

Great!, so now i'm fairly certain its a bug, so please, i invite you and every one that is affected to post here so the Devs can take a look at this, thanks for the input!
    As a special note, this seems to be affecting us from the June 8 patch?, can someone confirm if anyone is affected before that?, because i used to have some points, they just sudenlly stopped..