I'm new to the forums. I've played STO for the last 6 months, or something close to that. For a free game, I've spent enough for a lifetime membership. And yet, when I have enough money, and come across a promotional event/date, I'll finally buy a lifetime membership.
Now, the changes I'd like to see. Sorry if this has already been discussed but I want arc/dev. to know my opinions.
1. I want Earth and the rest of Beta to be part of the Alpha Quadrant, like it should be.
2. Why can't the Delta Quadrants be bigger?
3. Why can't we have a Gamma Quadrant that we can visit when we want.
4. Why can't we loot dead alien bodies we just killed for weapons and clothing.
5. Why can't we have more haircuts choices for our characters and Bridge Officers.
6. Why can't we buy more weapon/console/sci/eng/tac spots on our ships. Call them upgrades. Believe me, people will still want to buy new ships.
7. In a map that contain weapons and gear fallen on the floor, why can't we pick them up.
8. Ill make more suggestions later.