test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Raising birds and monkeys

How come Competitive Marks are not on offer? The latest mark has always been available in previous years, and since the races are Competitive PVE, there is no logical reason for leaving them out!

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Probably because they forgot to add them, like with the MU event recently. Also took them a couple weeks to patch them in.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    There's always been a "grace period" where new marks weren't available on "choose your marks" rewards. I would have expected them to be, but am not too surprised that they aren't. Also given the different focus of competitive marks, I wouldn't even be surprised if that happens on purpose and they just won't be added.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    since they were added to the red alerts it's almost certainly an error in omission. hopefully it will be added this thursday - if we are lucky.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I hope so. Still, some of mine need other marks for some space sets I want on some of my characters. So it's still all good.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D