test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protected status for items, but not for R&D mats

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
It's nice that we can protect items in our inventory from being sold by accident (right-click on items, change protected status, for those who don't know) . But why, WHY would you not allow us to protect R&D materials as well? It's so annoying to have to scroll all the way down through those materials every single time I want to sell stuff from my inventory.

This is a very good feature but PLEASE apply this new setting to ALL items!

Comments

• lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I'm not concerned about items or R&D materials; it's DOFFs that needed this! Surely I mustn't be the only one to have donated/ground up a DOFF with a useful R&D school or trait by mistake.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    lopequil wrote: »
    I'm not concerned about items or R&D materials; it's DOFFs that needed this! Surely I mustn't be the only one to have donated/ground up a DOFF with a useful R&D school or trait by mistake.

Agreed. DOFFs need this protection system as well.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    It would certainly speed up picking doffs for the officer exchange, downgrinder, etc if I could exclude the ones I actually want to keep.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User

Yes. This reallly happened to me. Lost like 20 or so white R&D doffs like that. Was very sad about that.
    3lsZz0w.jpg