test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] 2017 Summer Event Ship Stats!

13»

Comments

• tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Restorative Support (Starship Trait)
    After achieving Level 5 in your Vorgon Ryn’kodan Carrier (T6), you will unlock the Restorative Support Starship Trait. While this trait is slotted, using Hull Heal abilities will create a support probe at the target's location (or self). This probe will constantly restore a small amount of Hull on its target, as well as passively draining the shields of nearby foes.

A fleetmate and myself were wondering if this probe is mobile or stationary.
    We like the idea of a mobile healing device, but if it doesn't follow our ship around, then we are not interested in having the trait unlocked.
    I guess those of us that started playing last year after the Summer Event are screwed when it comes to the two-piece bonus... Oh well.

Personally, I think each event should allow players to obtain ships from prior events if they missed out last time.
    Due to circumstances beyond my control (really buggy client!) I missed getting two of the Breen ships as an account unlock and they're gone forever.
    Especially considering the set bonuses feature of certain consoles only found on those ships.
    If the Winter Event allowed me to account unlock the Breen ships I was unable to obtain, I'd do it without hesitation.

Before anyone mentions the Phoenix Prize pack, DO NOT.
    I want the account based unlock, not a single character unlock that consumes a Phoenix token which would be better spent on a much more valuable ship.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    The new Vorgon ship disappointed me a bit more than my Xyfius, but I am looking forward to the next possible science Vorgon ship for next years summer event because I use tetryon's on one of my Fed science toons and the tetryon bonus from my Xyfius console will help quite a bit with the tetryon weapon build for that toon.
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I have tested the healing drone on one character. the results are odd:
    55B40373E9F71663AE3F6AB779FBCC9E99616FAF
    The green glow (resulting from use of Hazard Emitters I) is all we could see of it.
    The drone is 100% invisible and we were not even certain it was doing healing at all.
    I deployed the Defense Drone for a baseline comparison and that was what we expected to see when the healing drone appeared, as referenced by the chat box.

Is this trait bugged?

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • roninlegend76#1561 roninlegend76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    so when are PS4 and Xbox players are going to have a chance at this ship