test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvE queue system: pls bring back warnings + countdowns

risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
Since the PvE queue interface / system has been discussed quite extensively - to the point where multiple threads had to be merged - I'd like to focus on one specific thing here.

Overall I would say that the system is already much better with the addition of an 'all' category. What I do wish to see returned also though, is the warnings and countdowns we used to see right before a queue started. I'm not sure why these were removed, but I found those 10 seconds count down thingies quite useful as you could use them to activate a spec tree.

Of course one could activate the right spec trees in advance, but you don't know which one you have to activate when you queue for a ground and a space mission. It'd be great if we could either get a warning which queue you are about to enter, or get the countdown thing back. I prefer the latter myself.

Comments

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    I love when i do get a pop up window to join, accept it, it then disappears and i'm left sometimes for over 5 mins wondering whats going on. No message to say queue group formed, or x players didn't accept invite, then low and behold without warning i'm transferring map to start said PvE.

This is a horribly implemented system compared to the previous one. Also drop PPS if it is used to form PUG groups for standard PvE like CCA or ISA.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.