test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Happened to XMPP?

XMPP isn't working again today, what gives?
free jkname.

#MOGA Make Orions Green Again

zsoRuFM.jpg

Comments

• gravefatal1tygravefatal1ty Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Here to inquire as to the expected resolution of this issue. Around 24 hours since it has been working.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    The good ambassador said that they knew about it in the maintenance thread.
  • gravefatal1tygravefatal1ty Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes they did. Right before they closed the thread. That was yesterday and almost 12 hours ago. Curious as to if they will give us any clue when we can expect it to be back up.
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    ~ joining in here to post that, yes... XMPP server is still down for me as well... :neutral: I hoping for a fix tomorrow if not... welp :/
    6tviTDx.png

• ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Hey folks,

Like I said in the maintenance thread, the team is hard at work on a fix on this. We'll let you know when we have more info. Thanks!
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Try now, it seems to be back up.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Any client recommendations for Mac/iOS? I've tried a few so far and I've yet to find one that works.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    like guilds.crypticspace.com adds the fleet chats or channels.crypticspace.com is there a way to add the general chats like zone ,local ,armada ?!
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    It's another name for the Jabber protocol. Think MSN/ICQ/AIM but without a central server.
    Q9BWcdD.png