test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DOFF Assignment Chain - Ghost of Jem'Hadar (5/10) Not Showing

maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Query - Is this broke ??

I have 2 toons; my AoY(FED), and a ROM(KDF) that are stuck waiting/having the 5/10 mission for this chain pop.. I gave up a long time ago trying to find this chain in the Alpha Quad, but with the last series of FE's (Lukari) in the Alpha Quad, I began searching again . Still no luck finding the 5/10 mission to complete the LAST chain.

I have visited the Forums and found the published work-around; grabbed the sector Revamp DOFF map, all to no avail.

My other 8 toons have it completed, and I suspect it's been broke for quite some time, since my ROM (LoR) toon has been L60 forever, and same with my AoY. All other AoY requirements and DOFF Chain assignments have been completed.. tyvm..

Comments

• Options
    cyrussasagicyrussasagi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem with one of my toons, my others can get it, but one of mine can't, I've tried all the workarounds as well.
  • Options
    napolean86#9425 napolean86 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I have the same problem too. It's a symptom of a larger problem though. Region-based duty officer missions just aren't reliably avaliable. You could go through a sector a hundred times, and the the sector based mission you're looking for many NEVER show up.