test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captain Looking for Fleet (Tactical Officer)

retentoretento Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hi all,

I have just achieved the rank of Captain as a Tactical Officer, and I am now looking to join a fleet to start linking in with other players, now that i understand the game in more detail

I am a UK player, and would welcome being apart of a large active UK/EU Fleet

Many thanks

Tim

Comments

• jackcl#9222 jackcl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Are you PC, PS4 or Xbox.
  • retentoretento Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    PC :)
  • jackcl#9222 jackcl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Pity my fleet is PS4. Hope you find a good home
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    retento wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have just achieved the rank of Captain as a Tactical Officer, and I am now looking to join a fleet to start linking in with other players, now that i understand the game in more detail

Many thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

Priority One Armada is recruiting. I can answer any questions you may have or if you like you can visit our website at PriorityOneArmada.com. I have linked below our main recruiting thread. Hope to hear from you! :smile:

Priority One Armada Recruiting Thread

Reards,
    Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • retentoretento Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    winters83 wrote: »
    retento wrote: »
    Hi all,

Many thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

Priority One Armada is recruiting. I can answer any questions you may have or if you like you can visit our website at PriorityOneArmada.com. I have linked below our main recruiting thread. Hope to hear from you! :smile:

Priority One Armada Recruiting Thread

Reards,
    Winters

I have had a look at the website - i would love to join :)https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/comment/13214548#