test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - MAY 12, 2017

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
General:
  • The art for the Miranda has been updated to be more in line with its canon model from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
    • This update will automatically be applied to existing ships.
  • PvE Queue UI:
    • Resolved an issue where a skill drop down UI box would appear out of place when attempting to sort queue list by skill.
    • Double clicking a queue row will now toggle the checkbox.
    • Resolved an issue where the timer is not reset for accepting a queue when all but one player declines and another player is matched.
  • Resolved a graphics related crash issue.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing some audio elements to not play.
  • Resolved an issue where the target information was missing while in Shooter Mode.
  • New Romulus, Underground Ruins mission: "Exit Caves" button should now appear only after finishing the instance.
    • Players may still leave at any time by using the door at the start of the caves.
Systems:
  • Resolved an issue that caused the Hyper Capacitor Shields to not show its shield regeneration value in the UI.
  • Resolved an issue where Scramble Fighters was not properly interacting with the Damage Immunity Lockout.
  • Battle consumables will now refresh their cooldowns when the player is no longer in a match so that they can be used for the next match.
  • Wargames Consumables:
    • Resolved an issue where Destroyed posts will drop the buff from Unstoppable when it should only be enemies that drop the buff.
    • Resolved an issue where Automated defense turrets did not target sensor pylons.

Comments

• foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,478 Arc User
    T6 Miranda confirmed lol :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    The art for the Miranda has been updated to be more in line with its canon model from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

T6 MIRANDA CONFIRMED!

now where's the damn NOVA?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    How about putting the (green) Specialization(s) for Doffs back to the top of the list of Specializations when using the Select Doff button. It went to the bottom with AoY. The green or recommended Specialization should not be at the bottom of the list. It is a time waster to scroll down. Ditto for the Traits in the left column.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I wish there was a Miranda T6 in the works.
  • andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    General:
    • The art for the Miranda has been updated to be more in line with its canon model from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Been hoping for this for a while! Now can we please do the same for the Constitution refit?
    They updated the Constitution refit when they released the T6 Constitution. They did the same with NX when they released the T6 NX.

Given the previous track record cited above, we will be getting a T6 Miranda.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    ltminns wrote: »
    They updated the Constitution refit when they released the T6 Constitution. They did the same with NX when they released the T6 NX.

Given the previous track record cited above, we will be getting a T6 Miranda.

They updated the TOS Constitution, the TMP Connie hasn't been touched.
    Post edited by andorianblue on
    edited May 2017
    Misinterpreted what you said. Unless they are going to sell another Constitution, either the Refit from I, II, and III, or the -A from IV, V, and VI, the chances of updated skins would seem very remote indeed. :/
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • roebotsixtyfiveroebotsixtyfive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    But giving it the Type 8 skin from the New Miranda would help the look a bit. Infact, giving the Type 8 skin would be nice for all Fed ships.

P.S. I just wonder what took so long to get the Miranda revamped. It IS the first ship the majority of people will see after all, and until now was no different than it was pre-launch.

P.P.S. Is Starfleet finally going to update it's selection of Frigates? Sending Mirandas and it's ilk from the late 23rd to early 24th century vessel into combat as your only frigates seems unwise. Then again, the Romulan Republic sends a 23rd century vessels in as their only frigate, but they have the excuse of a limited fleet.
    sto_forum_sig_gif_by_roebot56-d9as2al.gif
    If you can't solve it logically, solve it like a moron.

51 + 1 Foundry Character Slots is NOT enough. Some of us love our characters. If I want to buy more character slots, why can't I? I couldn't experience the entire Delta Recruitment event without deleting a character.

The Iconians themselves can't time travel because their memories revert, but there is nothing to say an Iconian couldn't write everything she needed to do on a PADD, pin it to herself, travel back, read the PADD, do the tasks and return. Or just get one of her Non-Herald underlings to go back in time for her.

Want a Star Trek themed starship command fan-made Board Game that isn't fiendishly complicated but not so easy it's a joke? Download mine for free here. https://roebot56.deviantart.com/art/BOARD-GAME-R56-s-Starship-Command-STAR-TREK-Edn-682732468 A Stargate version of the game is available from a link in the description.

Oh yeah, I do Foundry missions for both KDFs and Feds. Just search KSTF (Short for Kinas Special Task Force, where Kinas is the name of the Admiral you will be serving under). The earlier ones are less story based and more combat based, while the later ones have a much heavier story element, but keep the large battles.
  • speedystrekspeedystrek Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Tribble is down?!! @ambassadorkael#6946
    7mf4rl12.png