- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - MAY 12, 2017
- The art for the Miranda has been updated to be more in line with its canon model from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- This update will automatically be applied to existing ships.
- PvE Queue UI:
- Resolved an issue where a skill drop down UI box would appear out of place when attempting to sort queue list by skill.
- Double clicking a queue row will now toggle the checkbox.
- Resolved an issue where the timer is not reset for accepting a queue when all but one player declines and another player is matched.
- Resolved a graphics related crash issue.
- Resolved an issue which was causing some audio elements to not play.
- Resolved an issue where the target information was missing while in Shooter Mode.
- New Romulus, Underground Ruins mission: "Exit Caves" button should now appear only after finishing the instance.
- Players may still leave at any time by using the door at the start of the caves.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Hyper Capacitor Shields to not show its shield regeneration value in the UI.
- Resolved an issue where Scramble Fighters was not properly interacting with the Damage Immunity Lockout.
- Battle consumables will now refresh their cooldowns when the player is no longer in a match so that they can be used for the next match.
- Wargames Consumables:
- Resolved an issue where Destroyed posts will drop the buff from Unstoppable when it should only be enemies that drop the buff.
- Resolved an issue where Automated defense turrets did not target sensor pylons.