test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M.A.C.O. Team Commander accolade???

mrsniperouz#2857 mrsniperouz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2017 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
M.A.C.O. Team Commander accolade which is 1 out of 2 requirements to unlock the Omega Harvester style is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve since there are no elite versions of listed maps... Trying to unlock a alternate costume but NOPE, can't do it because the devs didn't change the requirements so that it can be achieved... I like this game and I KNOW you have a TON of things to fix but this??? Lol, you guys couldn't (temporarily) change the requirements to "advanced" till (or if) you bring elite back or if it ever existed on the ps4? I'm NOT angry, just bothered that I like this game and spend money and overlook all the bugs (especially consoles from PURCHASED ships not showing up in the selection wheel) but like I said, not having a chance to unlock something because the requirements don't even exist in the game is really irritating. Please I hope you actually read this and actually have a solution for this. Just an acknowledgement to why this is unobtainable -or should I say, why there are no elite versions of the required maps, and may or may not be in the (hopefully) very near future is enough for me. Thanks, still love the game!!
Post edited by mrsniperouz#2857 on

Comments

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    what costume?

you unlock them via reputation.
  • mrsniperouz#2857 mrsniperouz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @skullblits#4627 said:
    > what costume?
    >
    > you unlock them via reputation.

Ok, 1st (basic) costume is when you only purchase the Omega Force Armor from rep. Then when you purchase the Omega Force Reflex-Enhancing Shield and Omega Force Antiproton Autocarbine completes the set and unlocks additional pieces like helmet etc. "NEXT" is when you complete Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade (collect 3-piece Omega gear AND complete M.A.C.O. Team Commander accolade) you unlock the Omega Harvester style for your Omega Force costume. The Omega Harvester style is unattainable due to the fact that the M.A.C.O. Team Commander accolade cannot be completed due to the fact that the required elite maps do NOT exist on the ps4.
    show me a picture of it. I can't find it
  • mrsniperouz#2857 mrsniperouz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    > @skullblits#4627 said:
    > show me a picture of it. I can't find it

> @skullblits#4627 said:
    > show me a picture of it. I can't find it

This is the best I can find, it adds additional costume options
    [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/1zmf4oi.jpg[/IMG]
    hmm I don't see much difference. I'll check when I'm home. where your outfit slots all used up when you unlocked it?