test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tailor bugged on one character

milamberrrmilamberrr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
so I contacted support, and was told this is a in game bug and to report it here.
I DL the wrath of khan outfit from playstore, got the box on my main, zilla731@zilla73179, opened box, it said item received or whatever. went to tailor at ESD, not only is the wrath of kahn outfit NOT showing available, every category, (uniform, off duty, club wear, and formal wear) show the same selections of uniforms, and the only options to choose from in advanced uniform is uniform - jacket tight and uniform - jacket loose. as part of the troubleshooting I did with customer support, I created a new Starfleet toon, went to tailor at the academy, and it had not only the khan outfit, but a beachwear section that doesn't show up on my main, the option In advanced for bare chested, (where khan outfit is). I took my main to the academy, and it shows the same limited options as esd.

Comments

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    yea uniform's are a still broken on console. from launch.

how to get your stuff to work.

get the uniform you want.
    buy uniform outfit slots.
    then they work.

buy another uniform after? you'll need to buy more outfit slots.

the system is totally broken. and considering the only way to get it to work is by spending money. it wont be getting fixed.