test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Faction Rep/some set Items not upgradeable PS4

acatlasacatlas Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Pretty sure this isnt intended as they are upgradeable on pc however some not all items from
Omega
Romulan
Dyson
nukura
the jem hadar set and dominion weapons
species 8472
and several other items cannot be upgrade or cannot be upgrade past mark XII
yet other items can be im pretty sure this is a bug and that someone should bring it to the attention of the console team since the odd item can be upgrade from those reps like the console yet on pc all the items can be and for a while the phaser turret from 8472 could be but not the disrupter. I think both are not working now but because if this i figured I should mention this as it limits players options and forces them into specific setups.

Noteable items off hand came to mind were
Kinetic Cutter (rank 12)
Assimilated Console (Rank 12) - Someone on ps4 has an epic rank XVI so i assume this is a bug as well.
Heavy Bio Disrupter Turret (rank 12)
Advanced Romulan Plasma Beam (rank 12)
Nakura Twin Beam Banks (rank 12)
Nakura Console (very rare)
Species 8472 Space Set (rank 12)
Dominion Beams (rank 11)
Dyson Space Set (rank 12)
Jem Hadar Space Set (rank 11)
Breen Space Set (rank 12)
Obilisk Set (very rare)

Because these items were stand out I figured i would post a bug thread / see if anyone else was having similar problems as ive noticed specific items were bugging out and several other people have had similar problems but it appears not everyone does and some worked pre season 12 patch but not after. And also find out if there was any plan to fix these items. It would be appreciated as that gives us alot more to play with and alot more customization options. I personally have refused to spend lobi on a few lobi store items in fear i may not be able to upgrade them to epic. Such as the bio neural infusion circuts console from the elachi 3 piece.

Anyways hopefully a dev or moderator can find out and post a reply if they are aware of this if it is intended as feels wrong if it is since its not affecting pc and if its not intended if there are any plans on fixing it. Would really appreciate a response of any sort seeing that every other thing ive mentioned so far it generally feels like the devs are not responding to the community which i already feel is costing console players all the time.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I had no problem upgrading these. You have to unequip and click on it in inventory - where you get "upgrade item" option. They will not show up sometime in the Upgrade tab alone

Edit: spelling
    Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on
  • Options
    Yeah, im aware only those specific items i have not seen working for upgrades some worked preseason 12 but no longer work some didnt work prior either most noted being the heavy biomolecular disruptor turret hasnt worked for like ever. I can get screen shots if devs need them several others i know have experienced the same thing.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Again, they are all upgradeable, you just have to do it from Inventory tab, not Upgrade tab. As I explained above.
  • Options
    Ill try that see if it works cause its been driving me nuts.
  • Options
    thx that solves that at least sucks doesnt register in standard upgrade window however would make it easier
  • Options
    Glad it worked!