test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Win a Cabin on Star Trek The Cruise II and over 150 Star Trek Online Ships!

13»

Comments

• Options
    deskman10deskman10 Member Posts: 1 New User
    So, with the over 18 part, would a direct guardian { someone over 18 } be able to go with someone under the age of 18.
  • Options
    dardnokdardnok Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    good luck who ever is going to win.. Remember: airfare and other travel charges not included meaning you're screwed on paying more for the travel to get there and back
  • Options
    tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    did they announce who won I entered in the max amount of entries but I don't expect to win. I was thinking about buying a ticket for the cruise because it's going to be in the winter when the ticket prices drop. I looked at the prices I think they are jacked up because its a star trek cruise. Not only that the stops are not impressive at all I doubt even if I won that I would get off the ship, and Miami Florida I would not hang around either.
  • Options
    Well did any one get a message they won yet? let us know.
  • Options
    firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Would actually be nice to win this, I just know that i am not worthy of this so i wont get that lucky. However I congratulate who ever won this fabulous prize, I hope that you will have fun with all the joyous adventures that await you with all the ships and have fun on the cruise! #LLAP
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User
    tom40s wrote: »
    did they announce who won I entered in the max amount of entries but I don't expect to win. I was thinking about buying a ticket for the cruise because it's going to be in the winter when the ticket prices drop. I looked at the prices I think they are jacked up because its a star trek cruise. Not only that the stops are not impressive at all I doubt even if I won that I would get off the ship, and Miami Florida I would not hang around either.

The competition ran until may 5th 23.59 and the winners would be contacted within 4 days after the competition ended.
    Unless i am mistaken that leaves them roughly 8 hours.

Since i have not received word yet i doubt i got lucky, but knowing the odds were small i didn't expect a win anyway.
    It is a shame about the ship inventory though. :open_mouth:
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I know I will be hearing some good news tonight - packing my hawaiian shirts and bermuda shorts. spf217 - check!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Would actually be nice to win this, I just know that i am not worthy of this so i wont get that lucky. However I congratulate who ever won this fabulous prize, I hope that you will have fun with all the joyous adventures that await you with all the ships and have fun on the cruise! #LLAP

Not worthy, now stop that we are all worthy, in fact they should have given more then one prize when I looked at the room that the winner would be getting from the prices of the cruise, its mid level the highest amount for a room on the cruise is over 8K, and the winner is what around 3K they have cheaper rooms on the ship they could have done a 2nd place and 3rd place for the cruise as well but, they did not. There can be only one so good luck to all of us.
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
  • Options

Not worthy, now stop that we are all worthy, in fact they should have given more then one prize when I looked at the room that the winner would be getting from the prices of the cruise, its mid level the highest amount for a room on the cruise is over 8K, and the winner is what around 3K they have cheaper rooms on the ship they could have done a 2nd place and 3rd place for the cruise as well but, they did not. There can be only one so good luck to all of us.

Remember this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXN1yxax448
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    bassmas314bassmas314 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    batmorph wrote: »
    I was trying to find somewhere on the page where this particular cruise leaves from, does anyone know? Miami maybe? Not that I think I'll win, just curious.

My guess would be either Miami, Florida or Houston, Texas (which would be ironic for me considering I'm originally from Houston). The port calls are on the eastern shores of the respective countries, so it would make more sense to depart from those locations than somewhere on the west coast.
  • Options
    bassmas314bassmas314 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

The competition ran until may 5th 23.59 and the winners would be contacted within 4 days after the competition ended.
    Unless i am mistaken that leaves them roughly 8 hours.

Since i have not received word yet i doubt i got lucky, but knowing the odds were small i didn't expect a win anyway.
    It is a shame about the ship inventory though. :open_mouth:

There is the possibility they meant 4 business days, in which case the winner might not be notified until as late as Thursday, May 11, and providing the winner they do contact is unable to claim their prize in 7 days and they move on to another entrant, it may be closer to the end of the month before the winner is confirmed.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Batmorph beat me to it. We announced our winner this morning, Rodney Eaker. Congrats Rodney, and thanks to everyone who entered!
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Congrats indeed, and enjoy the journey Rodney. In this case it is definitely more interesting than the destination :)
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Congrats Rodney, we expect lots of pictures!​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    Batmorph beat me to it. We announced our winner this morning, Rodney Eaker. Congrats Rodney, and thanks to everyone who entered!

Congratulations Rodney.
  • Options
    Congratulations Rodney. have fun.