test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console: The News Section says Season 12 Reckoning is available but i see no episodes

Other than "Of Signs and Portents" i don't see any Reckoning Content. Was it not any episodic content and only just 1 episode? or am I missing something here. The Last thing i see is the "Future Proof" Arc at the bottom of missions.

If this has already been discussed. I'm sorry

Comments

• Options
    nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Other than "Of Signs and Portents" i don't see any Reckoning Content. Was it not any episodic content and only just 1 episode? or am I missing something here. The Last thing i see is the "Future Proof" Arc at the bottom of missions.

Gotta wait about another ~24 hours. Is supposed to be officially released on the 25th.
  • Options
    cptjaneway2011cptjaneway2011 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    nekofury86 wrote: »

Gotta wait about another ~24 hours. Is supposed to be officially released on the 25th.

oh okay thanks that was really throwing me off. i mean i didn't think it was supposed to be out yet but i kept seeing it advertised on twitter for consoles and the "What's New" section said Play the 12th season now so i was confused lol

thanks again
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User

oh okay thanks that was really throwing me off. i mean i didn't think it was supposed to be out yet but i kept seeing it advertised on twitter for consoles and the "What's New" section said Play the 12th season now so i was confused lol

thanks again

@nekofury86 is mistaken. Reckoning should be out on consoles now, which only includes one episode for the moment. Season 13: Escalation is the one on PC that's coming out on the 25th.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options

thanks again

@nekofury86 is mistaken. Reckoning should be out on consoles now, which only includes one episode for the moment. Season 13: Escalation is the one on PC that's coming out on the 25th.

but a season is not normally just 1 episode. that's just the featured episode. in the news section it states to play the entire season basically

here's what i'm talking about

https://t.co/2Jfg3Fh5LQ

link will take you to the images on my twitter
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    There's only one more mission after that, which the PC got 3 weeks ago. Presumably consoles will get that soon. (It also seemingly had nothing to do with the storyline, it seems random)

But it looks like Season 13 is moving away from actually having story episodes and more towards competitive play, as only one episode has been announced
  • Options
    discojer wrote: »
    There's only one more mission after that, which the PC got 3 weeks ago. Presumably consoles will get that soon. (It also seemingly had nothing to do with the storyline, it seems random)

But it looks like Season 13 is moving away from actually having story episodes and more towards competitive play, as only one episode has been announced

then i really don't get why they would call that a season cause it definitely isn't. lol
    it's all good though. you saw all my users. i am just now starting on the romulan arc and i still have klingon to do so it's not like i don't have stuff to do lol

i started back when it was only on pc back in 2012 i believe but i didn't really invest much into it cause i had a feeling it would eventually come out on consoles and stuff wouldn't be transferrable. i love where this game has gone. it definitely takes up most of my time next to WWE2K17
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User

then i really don't get why they would call that a season cause it definitely isn't. lol
    it's all good though. you saw all my users. i am just now starting on the romulan arc and i still have klingon to do so it's not like i don't have stuff to do lol

i started back when it was only on pc back in 2012 i believe but i didn't really invest much into it cause i had a feeling it would eventually come out on consoles and stuff wouldn't be transferrable. i love where this game has gone. it definitely takes up most of my time next to WWE2K17

Isn't there a Featured Episode running right now on console?

They don't usually insert the Featured Episode into the current storyline until they've finished running all weekly rewards.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options

Isn't there a Featured Episode running right now on console?

They don't usually insert the Featured Episode into the current storyline until they've finished running all weekly rewards.

yeah there is.
    okay i didn't know it's been a while since there was no content. but i know when the iconian war, and future proof seasons came out they were all together as a set of episodes for each season

this actually is the first time i got to a season on it's launch. lol most times i am behind and end up having to wait till i've leveled up. but i have one account that's maxed at level 60 (unless they increase level cap again)