test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starbase 24 not allowing private queues?

darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
Has anyone else noticed the Starbase 24 mission no longer allowing you to solo queue a private match any longer on Tribble? @borticuscryptic @crypticspartan#0627 I'm just curious if this is an intended thing or not. If it's intended then could we possibly convince you to allow us to queue up in a solo private queue for this mission again? This is one of the best missions to test the survivability of one's ship and other factors in game and will pretty much gut the ability of myself and alot of other folks to test our builds without outside interference from other players. It would be greatly appreciated for ship testing purposes if we were allowed to keep the ability to do private solo runs of this instance. Either way it would help a ton for some bug testing purposes, general ship build testing, and just as a fun thing.
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator

Comments

• Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    There's about 10 q's missing from the UI just now too. Might be the new q UI is bugged.
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Has anyone else noticed the Starbase 24 mission no longer allowing you to solo queue a private match any longer on Tribble? @borticuscryptic @crypticspartan#0627 I'm just curious if this is an intended thing or not. If it's intended then could we possibly convince you to allow us to queue up in a solo private queue for this mission again? This is one of the best missions to test the survivability of one's ship and other factors in game and will pretty much gut the ability of myself and alot of other folks to test our builds without outside interference from other players. It would be greatly appreciated for ship testing purposes if we were allowed to keep the ability to do private solo runs of this instance. Either way it would help a ton for some bug testing purposes, general ship build testing, and just as a fun thing.

Heck, I wish there was a good equivalent KDFside for the same reasons; basically, same setup but add disabling the Starbase, and the mission ends right before the Federation version of SB24 begins. Like mmps1 said, though, probably just a UI bug.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    huijianhuijian Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I can't create any match at all.
    3GIYBa2.jpg?1