test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Lock Box

reyan01reyan01 Member Posts: 10,601 Arc User
Since, at the time of this post, the Infinity Box is the box in circulation and a new season is forthcoming (undoubtedly bringing a new lock box with it) I feel it is speculation time.

We'll probably find out sometime in the next few days anyway........ but what do you think the next lock box will be? Guessing Tzenkethi myself, though if this IS the case it'll be interesting to see which of their ships they choose to put in the box/lobi store.
3U3C0SJ.jpg

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited April 21
    Gekli!

Tzenkathi ... If the next episode is related to the Mirror Universe ... then maybe Mirror but I'm 98.1% sure it'll be Tzenkathi

Edit: hit enter too soon.

Uhhh Battleship in the Lobi, Cruiser in the box?
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    Most likely Tzenkethi.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 6,717 Arc User
    Who would have predicted the Undiscovered Lockbox the last time around.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!
    Judge Dan Haywood
  • reyan01reyan01 Member Posts: 10,601 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Who would have predicted the Undiscovered Lockbox the last time around.

Yeah - this is, in a way, what prompted me to start this thread. There have been a few lock boxes over the years that didn't correspond with that was occurring in game at the time.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 2,766 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Gekli!
    Except during the first week, where it's inverted due to a mistake, like with the current Infinity box. :P

thay8472 wrote: »
    Gekli!
    Except during the first week, where it's inverted due to a mistake, like with the current Infinity box. :P

Seems to have worked to the player's benefit though ;)
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 11,175 Arc User
    edited April 21
    Tzenkethi would be my first pick, too. But it could be that they want to resolve the story line first before they give us their ships. In that case... I don't know.

Could also be still related to the Delta Quadrant - I think we don't have any of the Hierarchy ships yet, for example.
    Mirror could also be, though that isn't really anything going on thematically now.

Theoretically, they could also release something related to the 30th TNG Anniversary this year. There might be some alien ships in there (like that Pirate Cruiser that RikerPicard was serving on for a while) that didn't make it into the game yet in any form.
    Post edited by mustrumridcully0 on
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 576 Arc User
    it is not Tzenkethi the new lockbox is Privateer ships :)
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    as it turns out its a random grab bag of tng stuff... actually some of it looks interesting for a pirate themed character.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 11,175 Arc User
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    Ah well - as we discussed earlier, not the first time they've dropped a lock box that had no association with the running storyline.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 1,666 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Ah well - as we discussed earlier, not the first time they've dropped a lock box that had no association with the running storyline.

Remember, we didn't get Herald ships until after the Iconian War story was complete.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 9,359 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »

You never know, the Miradorn and Husnock ships could be part of the Mirrors and Smoke episode. Having Privateer ships certainly matches the style shown in the pictures about the Mirrors and Smoke episode with the whole dystopian city look.
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,454 Arc User
    I'm pretty excited for the Husnock ship. I hope it has decent stats. These ships are both welcome additions to the game IMO.
    Tza0PEl.png