test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 4/20/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited April 2017 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance today, 4/20 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    You mean today, seeing as these were posted so late? ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    Well I'm happy with the reversal and glad it was a mistake, cause the T6 Tal Shiar Destroyer is what I want for a more reasonable price than lobi as it's one of the most interesting ships I've seen yet!
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Resolved an issue where the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer [T6] was incorrectly included in the Lobi Store, instead of the Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser [T6].
    Their positions have been swapped.
    This does not affect the players who have already obtained these packs.
    Resolved an issue where the Infinity Prize Pack: T6 Ship incorrectly included the Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser [T6], instead of the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer [T6].

rbqqliP.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    Resolved an issue where the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer [T6] was incorrectly included in the Lobi Store, instead of the Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser [T6].
    Their positions have been swapped.
    This does not affect the players who have already obtained these packs.
    Resolved an issue where the Infinity Prize Pack: T6 Ship incorrectly included the Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser [T6], instead of the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroyer [T6].

rbqqliP.gif​​

giphy.gif
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Still waiting for Romulan and Reman Boffs to be fixed. They do not run on the ground, they merely jog so players need to stop and wait every so often for them to catch up.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Maintenance is complete! Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.