test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

7th I.T.S. is Recruiting Beta and Gamma KDF Fleets

knightnbluknightnblu Member Posts: 104 Arc User
The 7th I.T.S. is one of the oldest KDF fleets in Star Trek Online. We are attached to the The 7th Fleet Fed side, and our fleet is comprised of mostly older members and many are prior military. We were attached to another armada, but decided to strike out on our own in order to create an active player group. So you will know who your armada mates are with us.

I intend to hold quarterly meetings with all fleet leaders, both Beta and Gamma, and to hold armada events. I will even pit the armada against other armadas in PvP action if I can generate the interest. We have a tier 5 shipyard and have slotted the tier 5 starbase project. All other holdings are maxed out including K-13.

I would prefer that fleets looking for Beta status be level 30 or above and Gammas can be any level. Fleet leaders will need the Discord client for voice comms with the Alpha fleet. Also, if you apply, be advised that fleet marks will not be locked, but I will allow expertise to be locked out. Either we are a team and work together or we don't.

You can contact me in game at: Gorgas@knightnblu

Or you can inquire in this thread. Please indicate your in game name and @handle and the best time to get back with you in game or whether you would prefer that I contact you on this forum.

Qa'pla!

Gorgas
Com7th I.T.S.

Comments

• knightnbluknightnblu Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Just to update, we now have a T5 starbase and shipyard. All other holdings are T3. TScience just went T5 and engineering is 25k from going T5.