test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Tap.tap.tap)..... Is this thing on? Im looking for a fleet.

marinvaemarinvae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So yeah, as the title says, Im looking for a place to park a starship. But I have a couple problems that hinder my getting into a sizable, progressive fleet. 1: I have a night job. I work as a server, so most evening (EDT) Im at work, especially on weekends. And 2: Im a little behind the 8-ball in both what I know of gameplay and max lvl characters. So instead of going through and harrassing fleet after fleet for a position, only to find out that other than having a place to socialize, Im pretty much out of luck unless Im filler, Im gonna put my "resume" here and if it has caught your attention beyond just reading, leave a messege and Ill contact you. If you are still here, thanks for giving me a sec to say my peace. And you have a good day.

40ish yr old, mature-ish Gamer with long history of both console and PC gaming. Played WoW from Vanilla to Wrath of the Lichking. Ive played others, but WoW was where I cut my teeth and learned to love the teamplay aspect of the game. I was DPS (big shocker there), But I have played "Tanks" and "Healers" as well. I was also involved in SWTOR's Beta for most of a year and a half before launch. And have loosely kept up with that game since then. I have a solid grasp on the "Know when to laugh" Rule. Basically put, this is a game. we are here to have fun. But if "progression" is the goal, then progression is the game. You can crack jokes in-between mobs or bosses, but when we get started, Mic Discipline and Keeping chatter to a minimum is neccessary.

What am I looking for? Fun. Laughs. And some progression :smiley: ! So I need to find a late night fleet. Im Eastern Standard with a penchant for VERY late nights. So a US Pacific fleet would be good. Most nights Im home by midnight est, so 9 pm pst and later would be great, and I am free on Sun and most Mondays all day. My work schedule can be tweeked a little to open up another day early in the week. Or if anyone has a fleet of night owls, Im game there too. Thanks again for reading my ramblings, Maybe Ill see you in the stars.

Comments

• Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Check us out at adfleet.org
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    I say about 98% of fleets in STO are dead - Only very few dedicated ones with 500 ACTIVE members or more are around. There are some high populated ones in the European communities, but other than that, your choices are very very limited as far as a true active fleet.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    sharmutashlikha#2072 sharmutashlikha Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    Love the Twin Peaks reference... Unfortunately I can't help you.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.