test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ULC Annual 4 Discussion Thread: Foolhardy

aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Ten Forward
This is the discussion thread for ULC - Annual #4: Foolhardy

This is no joke!

Along with the regular ULC's, this is an optional challenge I've decided to start for developing a lesser used alt, or just to flesh out one of your characters. For best results, the idea of the ULC-Annual, is to stick to one character for the remainder of the 8 month challenge. More in-depth summary on the Entry thread.

Obviously you don't have to participate for all 12 prompts, I just thought it would be something interesting and new to try with the start of 2017.
Post edited by aten66 on

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    I need to break past this writer's block. This story even titles itself!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • aten66aten66 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    I need to break past this writer's block. This story even titles itself!

*provides chisel and hammer, both comically oversized*

Here, to help chip away at your writer's block!

Don't worry, I didn't even respond to my own prompt last month, and I thought it up!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Posted my entry over my lunch break yesterday (though it took me a few days to write). I basically started writing with no clue what the message was going to be and when I got to that part, I put in the most left-field thing, then spent the rest of the story justifying it.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Well for mysterious messages with odd placements; it's an excellent choice.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Thanks! It's a cautionary tale about those commercials in rl you can't get out of your head.