test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm disapointed very disapointed I'm not getting a Nanov.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
I hope they are having the republic day along with the first contact day. I have been wanting the nanov pet. I have been waiting a month for this.
Post edited by thevampinator on

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Signs point to 'no'.
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »
    Signs point to 'no'.

Well, thats angrying me badly, thats basically ****king with the player base.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    warpangel wrote: »
    Signs point to 'no'.

Well, thats angrying me badly, thats basically ****king with the player base.

Sorry to hear that you're so upset, but that last part is a bit of an exagerration.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Prepare to be mad. You're not going to see one from this event.
  • Options
    I guess I was over exagerating the anger bit. But I am extremly disapointed. I really wanted to get one for my charater for rp reasons as well as I been wanting one for a while. If they won't add it this year they need to add it to the pheonix box.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    If they won't add it this year they need to add it to the pheonix box.

Hm... Nanov, Tritanium Rending Bat'leth... Kobali outfit... They've got some options. The one thing I see as a hurdle though is that everything in the Phoenix Box is cross faction. Nothing faction specific, so the bat'leth and nanov might prove difficult.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    Oddly enough I have a nanov pet, where and when I got him I cannot remember, so it must have been some time ago now. He is on my rom fed and I call him squidge.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    Oddly enough I have a nanov pet, where and when I got him I cannot remember, so it must have been some time ago now. He is on my rom fed and I call him squidge.

Probably a previous First Contact Day when it was available.
    I call mine Octorok. Mostly because my Fed Rom has a Legend of Zelda theme going for her.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    i call mine 'Japanese Tentacle P.orn Monster'

because that's pretty much what it is​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Hm... Nanov, Tritanium Rending Bat'leth... Kobali outfit... They've got some options. The one thing I see as a hurdle though is that everything in the Phoenix Box is cross faction. Nothing faction specific, so the bat'leth and nanov might prove difficult.

Worfs sash, hair, and stash too.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    From Wiki:

Romulan Republic players were awarded a Nanov Non-Combat Pet for completing the 2013 “Republic Day” event.
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Fraking with the playerbase is giving out free gold-plated exclusive ships and not explaining how the recipients were selected. This is ... not.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    Fraking with the playerbase is giving out free gold-plated exclusive ships and not explaining how the recipients were selected. This is ... not.

This.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Sounds like more items to add to the Phoenix Prize Pack.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    storules wrote: »
    From Wiki:

Romulan Republic players were awarded a Nanov Non-Combat Pet for completing the 2013 “Republic Day” event.

That should be edited, since Romulan faction didn't exist yet on Holodeck during the 2013 event. It was the 2014 Republic Day event. Edited: Turns out the wiki is correct, at least on the Republic Day and Young Nanov pages. Sorry to be nitpicky about what amounted to a typo, especially since I initially made one, too.
    rattler2 wrote: »

Phoenix pet is in there, only claimable by Feds and FedRoms. Same with the Shuttle pets for both sides.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.