test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Days of Doom PvE crashes game for one player

Now that it allows me to create a new discussion, I'll start a new thread for this. Through testing with others in party chat it seems Days of Doom will crash the game of at least one player loading into instance. When restarting game after crash, if pve is still going, have had either a) crash right away again or b) loading into the instance and immediately be warped out and removed from team. Even had one occasion where only two people successfully loaded into queue. This has been broke since it was launched with AoY update. Please fix and maybe take the queue down until then, since you did that with Undine Assault on the server side. Just seems rude to have you list this a featured queue and it can crash the game if I try it.

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Can confirm that there is something going on with that PVE. First time around, as soon as we spawned, 3 folks got kicked and it was only 2 of us and then 1 more player joined. During the mission one more player was obviously trying to get in - at least 3 times he Joined team just to immediately Leave team - must have been kicking him out. Also it is hard to get a Warp Core even if in complete stop, no red alert, no enemies around - takes a few times. Another one is with the Dreadnought Warp Core - if you get it, the animation has it jumping behind you (before it was always "inside" the ship, invisible, which I suppose is how it should work.) Also the lightning is off - if you have the blue/pink nebula behind ships or the space station - the nebula makes them all look semi transparent. On second try everyone got in and no one was kicked - the other problems persisted, however.

Another, which could be related, is with Transdimensional Tactics - even if you get 5 or 6 or 7 people queued (per the PVE UI, and for THAT mission that could take quite some time, lol) and the mission should start - it just randomly does nothing and makes you leave the queue without you knowing until you check back and you're no longer part of the queue (and no, it didn't tell me to Accept, otherwise I would). This could be related to the fact that as soon as you spawn on Nukara Prime for the open zone - you have the prompts to Summon Tholian Project Leader and Defeat Tholian Project Leader, without queuing for that PVE.

Hope this gets looked into with the next patch/update.