test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New factions?

1235»

Comments

• jiralinriajiralinria Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    While I am completely neutral on this topic, if Cryptic were to make a new sub faction, I wouldn't mind, but if it were Borg I wouldn't bother because I really wouldn't like playing as a Borg who is not completely freed from any collective. But, I would totally love it if they'd make it possible to create a Lukari in the alien generator <3
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    jiralinria wrote: »
    While I am completely neutral on this topic, if Cryptic were to make a new sub faction, I wouldn't mind, but if it were Borg I wouldn't bother because I really wouldn't like playing as a Borg who is not completely freed from any collective. But, I would totally love it if they'd make it possible to create a Lukari in the alien generator <3

It is possible to create an AlienGen Lukari.

l2O3uEY.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    patrickngo wrote: »
    It was Prophesied, you know, and if you play the story missions to their current endpoint, you've gotten the chance to see that yes, the Klingon Empire will be nothing more than another member of the Federation, the sepoys, if you will. Safe, smarter, better educated, and less likely to stab you in the back.
    :D Good points, I like the future KDF.

If you don't you could blame Melani Di'an. The Orions have wanted to be Federation members since TOS, but got rejected for being pirates. Now they get to join! :D Yes, the true mastermind if the Klingon war was the Orions. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It was Prophesied, you know, and if you play the story missions to their current endpoint, you've gotten the chance to see that yes, the Klingon Empire will be nothing more than another member of the Federation, the sepoys, if you will. Safe, smarter, better educated, and less likely to stab you in the back.
    :D Good points, I like the future KDF.

If you don't you could blame Melani Di'an. The Orions have wanted to be Federation members since TOS, but got rejected for being pirates. Now they get to join! :D Yes, the true mastermind if the Klingon war was the Orions. :p

That last line about "safe, smarter, better educated" isn't what I wrote. "Safe, Neutered and Obedient to their Earthborn masters" is much more in tune with what we actually see.
    I know, that was the joke. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jiralinriajiralinria Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    jiralinria wrote: »

It is possible to create an AlienGen Lukari.

l2O3uEY.png

Oooooh, gonna have to try that. Thanks :)