test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone notice anything off about the graphics or your characters faces?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
Did they update the graphics or something last patch the faces look a bit different but same settings just like maybe more detail or something like that?

Comments

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I've noticed it on the character select screen, but not in game.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    I did notice that. Unfortunately, my laptop's graphical capabilities are so low that I prefer to keep them near minimum, at which level those distortions only show up in the character creation screen, which is the one place I really don't want them.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    It seems to me the faces lost some detail. I did use lightning 1.0 and set it to 2.0. The reason I used lightning 1.0 is because some maps do not work with 2.0.
  • Options
    Yeah I am now seeing it in game, spent some time in the tailors and viola, there it was.​​
    signature.png
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    The only issues I've been noticing with characters recently is that they (and the ships) tend to glow like Super Saiyans in the customization screens.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    mine too and I am on 1.0 tryed to play 2.0 but my computer can't handle it
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I really only notice it when I dock at DS9. The lady's nose sort of has a weird shadow on it which makes it look like a giant nostril at the top
  • Options
    discojer wrote: »
    I really only notice it when I dock at DS9. The lady's nose sort of has a weird shadow on it which makes it look like a giant nostril at the top

You don't have a Bajoran toon I take it. Something about the wrinkled nose does it.​​
    signature.png