test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just a few noted bugs,

skymap72skymap72 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
1. Crew not showing up in tailor, (as in not able to see them... even after a while)
2. Game freezes whilst playing space battles, more so when a lot of ships in play. I then just wait and it unfreezes.
3. Some BOFF crew skills are not accepting the manual (it highlights manual to be learnt, but clicking it does nothing)
4. Sometimes while selecting full impulse the ship remains stationary unless I move the ship side to side, (continue to do that until I reach destination).

Great game though! thanks for your hard work!

Comments

• coldspike1coldspike1 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    ive had #2 on your list a lot as of late glad I am not the only one
  • daftbadger1967daftbadger1967 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Had 2 & 4 quite a lot lately,especially the game freezing in PvE. For No3,do you actually have the training manual in your inventory? If it's in your bank it will do what you've described.
  • skymap72skymap72 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Had 2 & 4 quite a lot lately,especially the game freezing in PvE. For No3,do you actually have the training manual in your inventory? If it's in your bank it will do what you've described.

For the training manual, I always have in my inventory before training BOFF, its really weird, but I guess I may be overlooking something somewhere... they can train in some things, and most of my BOFF are LT Commanders... well the ones on the crew stations at least.

Oh and for #1. IF anyone has issues like it, clearing cache will clear that up...
  • daftbadger1967daftbadger1967 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Try promoting them to Commanders.Your boffs need to be a certain rank to train in some skills
  • mephilis78#5761 mephilis78 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've had all of them but with 2 you can hit the home button on your controller, and it usually fixes it
  • disco4077#5775 disco4077 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    with #2 does it cause the last half seconds sound effects to kinda loop into a horrible noise while its frozen for anyone else? Made me think the HD on my xbox was going bad so i went and got a new slim only to have it happen again.